Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Steve Abate- SMITE team ASAP

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » Steve Abate- SMITE team ASAP 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » April 9, 2016 8:20pm | Report
We normally use Curse to communicate, just hit any of us up if you want to join in.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » April 9, 2016 8:23pm | Report
Say your PC name and Ill add you to a Smite Clan.

If you dont want to, then send me your Curse name and Ill add you,

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » April 9, 2016 10:28pm | Report
The easiest way to get in touch with people is to first friend them on Smite. If you've done that, Curse will automatically find those friends and suggest them to you as friends on Curse. The easiest way to find people from Smitefire on Smite is to look them up in the Find People To Play With thread. Member names, igns, preferred game modes and time frames are listed there.

Also, I would not recommend sticking with the xbox controller if only because I think you'll be stuck at a disadvantage, at least on pc. By the time you're level 30 you'll probably be perfectly comfortable with the different control scheme. And don't worry about your level, you mentioned you've already played Smite for a year before now, all levels do is show how long you've been playing and restrict you from ranked. Finally, if you haven't already, you should link your Xbox and Pc smite accounts. It lets you get any gods/skins that you earned over on XB1 on your pc account. Take note however that you can only ever do this once, so if you intend to buy the godpack (if you haven't already) and want it both on pc and xbox, you should do that on xbox and then merge the accounts so that both will have it.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Wolfman5665 » April 9, 2016 11:43pm | Report
Could I possibly join your team later? I haven't played in a long while, and Ive been trying really hard to get back into the game, but perhaps we could both use this to improve our skills.

Wolfman5665

Remarkable (6)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » April 10, 2016 3:38am | Report
YES MY WOLFMATE IS COMING BACK

OMGG YAAAAS

:p
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » April 10, 2016 4:21am | Report
Mind if I hop along for the ride? Sounds fun!
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » April 10, 2016 11:34am | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Being low level wont really matter too much, I think that if we que with you in games we would just get other low level people on the enemy team.

depends on MM and average mmr of the team the more lvl 30 you have the more chance of the enemy team being fully lvl 30 there is.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }