Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LaggyGamerz | Casual Clan | Awesome Community!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LaggyGamerz | Casual Clan | Awesome Community! 69 posts - page 7 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scroll_Tro0L » May 26, 2014 10:17am | Report
Sent out clan invites to everyone who replied recently. If you need another invite, please reply to this thread.

Scroll_Tro0L

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Drded4 » May 26, 2014 3:52pm | Report
IGN:Drded4
Lvl:29
Region:US
Want to see what playing and talking with other people will be like. I mostly play support (Ymir mainly) , but I can play other roles if needed. Except for jungle. Jungle scary, me no like.

Drded4

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by blayzephyre » May 27, 2014 8:21am | Report
IGN: blayzephyre
STYLE: New player, been running mid and duo with ra and agni a lot.
TIME: While I am currently seeking employment I have quite a lot of time each day to play. Once I find work again though, 2 hours a day or more would sound about right. Which would be after 8pm Central (I live in Austin, TX).
WHY: This clan sounds like exactly what I am looking for. I am new to moba and need some help learning strats and such.

blayzephyre

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scroll_Tro0L » May 27, 2014 3:30pm | Report
blayzephyre wrote:

IGN: blayzephyre

Scroll_Tro0L

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 30, 2014 4:48am | Report
IGN : ThePerfectPrism
Lvl : 30
Age : 14 but pretty mature. ( I rage with my mic muted ... so ... better then some people ? )
Region : I play on the NA region, but I'm from Brazil, so, LOW FRAMES FOR THE WIN !

About myself : I've been level 30 since BETA, and I play a lot of Aphrodite. In fact, I'm mastery level 10 with her. I tend to support and solo most of the time and I really try to jungle but it's difficult since everyone points out the wrong sh*t you're doing and ... it's really annoying. I play most of the time with Aphro, Art, Athena, and ... yeah ...
I'm really looking forward for a reply from you guys, and, I do believe I'm pretty mature for this ( However, I do tend to f*ck up some time >_< )

EDIT : I'm not only playing Smite. I'm also starting to play Neverwinter, just looking out for some people ... and ... I'm really shy >_< That's why the face and the triple dots no stop >_< ...
Yeah ... Uhhh ... Bye.
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scroll_Tro0L » May 30, 2014 8:56am | Report

EDIT : I'm not only playing Smite. I'm also starting to play Neverwinter,

Prism, I tried sending you an invite but it says you're already in a clan. We also have a Neverwinter guild, you should come to TeamSpeak to say hello.

Scroll_Tro0L

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » May 31, 2014 4:56am | Report
Uhhh .... you should try now >_< Sorry, forgot to drop out of it.
And, btw, I would prefer 100% if I get invite in-game because ... I am shy so it's kinda hard to just appear out of nowhere in the TS channel ... >_<
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bombertech1 » June 9, 2014 3:00am | Report
Very Interested
IGN: Sl4yer
LVL:30 (Since BETA)
Favorite role: Guardians!
Favorite God: Ares!!!!!! (Legendary & V.P.)
Mastery: Over 50+!
2 Years of playing...
Have TP3 and all that good stuff, I'm just looking for a good clan to join and have fun with.
I've been on that Kirito Swag for too long(if you seen Sword Art Online you know what I mean).. See you soon!
"OOHHH YEEEEAAAH"... "Kool-Aid Man, is that you?"... Ares -> -______-

bombertech1

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Snowmonkey » June 12, 2014 8:02pm | Report
Ign - Snowmonkey2112
Lvl - 24
I usually play warriors or assassins
Some of my favorite gods are Freya and Thor.
I just wanna have a fun clan to play with and talk to, doesn't matter if it gets a little competitve. I'll be able to play a lot more now that school is out for the summer.

Snowmonkey

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }