Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LaggyGamerz | Casual Clan | Awesome Community!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LaggyGamerz | Casual Clan | Awesome Community! 69 posts - page 1 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » December 27, 2013 4:47pm | Report

Note: This is a Teamspeak-oriented community. We highly encourage members to participate in TS, even without a microphone.

LGz (LaggyGamerz) Smite is a mature clan for players looking to group up with other like-minded players. Our goal is to create an organized, yet laid-back, gameplay experience. We are looking for patient, helpful, and knowledgeable players who stay cool under pressure. This clan is a part of a larger network of gaming communities, LaggyGamerz. If you love meeting new people while being part of a close-knit community, this is the community for you!

LaggyGamerz (abbreviated, 'LGz') is the parent multi-gaming community of LGz HoN. Under the LaggyGamerz umbrella, we benefit from a player-base and assets that would otherwise be unavailable to smaller groups. This integration gives players a very organized experience and the opportunity to meet people for adventures beyond Smite.

To find out more about LaggyGamerz, visit our website at LaggyGamerz.com

We want to be the last thing in between you and a great gaming experience. Our rules are simple to ensure everyone is comfortable within our servers or groups.

1. Treat your fellow members with respect, regardless of personal or philosophical differences and behave in a civil and mature manner towards other players you encounter.

2. Do not cause or contribute to drama or strife within the community.

3. Represent LGz and its subordinate groups positively and do not attempt to ruin anyone else's experience.

4. Report any issues or problems to the moderators and/or the appropriate game leader or officers.

Please respond to this thread with your interest or inquiries. Also feel free to contact a clan officer on TeamSpeak or the LGz Forums.

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by koverslink » December 27, 2013 6:02pm | Report
IGN: Koverslink
Style: Support, Solo, Mid, ADC
Learning Jungle
Time: 10pm CST to 1am CST Nightly, Some day time weekends
Looking to get in with the sameish group of people to get a core and take on conq better then just random queues.

koverslink

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » December 28, 2013 10:26am | Report
Invite Sent ;) My main profession is a jungler, I wouldn't mind teaching you my jungling ways :P

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scroll_Tro0L » January 6, 2014 9:25am | Report
We're still recruiting, be sure to drop a response if interested.

Scroll_Tro0L

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » January 7, 2014 10:21am | Report
Hey, I'm already in a clan but I am happy to join in parties, teamspeak and groups :) I'm always looking for fun people to play with so add me to friends if you like. I'm a social player, though bot very pro ^^

IGN: PoisonPea

Nice website btw :) Simple design but effective use of JS. I would imagine it could use a font and tune up for aesthetics but it's nice! I am still working on mine drowning in JS and HTML that doesn't seem to work. (I'm a Graphic Design student so I'm all into nifty designs. My website is still poopy though since I had a very short deadline for it)

PoisonPea

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Skraz » January 8, 2014 8:15am | Report
Definitely interested in joining.

IGN: Skraz1265
Style: Mid, Carry: Enjoy jungling but could still use some tips with optimal routes and when/where to place wards

Can solo or support if necessary for the team comp, just not my first choice.

I'm on pretty often but I'm a college student so I don't have much of a set schedule. EST timezone, NA

I've been 30 for a while now and have done some Arena League matches, but don't really want to get into Conquest League solo queue without an organized group. I have a headset, tend not to talk much, but always report mia's and listen to my teamates in teamspeak.

Hope to be playing with you all soon :)

~Skraz

Skraz

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scroll_Tro0L » January 9, 2014 9:20am | Report
PoisonPea wrote:
Nice website btw :) Simple design but effective use of JS.

Hey thanks! Glad you liked it. Website's still quite a ways from done but we're always looking for feedback. Also awesome to see a fellow web designer, we should definitely share ideas on TeamSpeak.

Skraz wrote:
Definitely interested in joining.

@Skraz

In about 5 hours, I'll be home. Hop on Teamspeak anytime after that, send me a pm, and I'll try to get you invited as soon as I can. You can also try getting a hold of Moe on TeamSpeak (He's the clan leader, and currently on TeamSpeak) but he may be AFK.

@Poison

Same thing, we're very TS-Oriented so chilling with us on TS is the best way to group up without joining the in-game clan.

Looking forward to seeing both of you soon!

Scroll_Tro0L

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » January 9, 2014 9:43am | Report
I'll be on your TS when Im on smite :) Hope to play with yall soon.

PoisonPea

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » January 13, 2014 4:29am | Report
We're still recruiting, if you're interested drop a comment :)

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AnarchyBacon » January 14, 2014 3:40am | Report
would like an inv plz. mainly hunters/jungler can guardian well. [email protected]

AnarchyBacon

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }