Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LaggyGamerz | Casual Clan | Awesome Community!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LaggyGamerz | Casual Clan | Awesome Community! 69 posts - page 5 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SouthernWind » April 4, 2014 5:49pm | Report
I love to play smite, especially with a group .

IGN: SouthernWind
Style: I like to play hunter and support, but am open for learning and doing other things

I am looking for an active community to play some Smite with. Smite is really fun and it can be really fun with some Teamwork!

See You Soon ~SouthernWind

SouthernWind

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirstabs » April 6, 2014 11:00pm | Report
Love the game but new to MOBA in general. Getting tired of the solo queues with all the afk and ragers.

IGN: Sirstabs
I am level 19 and still learning the specific roles but am picking it up quick

Thx

Sirstabs

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » April 7, 2014 8:41am | Report
Invited both of you, hope you enjoy your stay with LGz!

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Evanesco » April 7, 2014 3:40pm | Report
IGN: Evanesco
Style: Not really sure. I'm new to MOBAs but I'm pretty confident in how SMITE works and I tend to try to gank and duo when I'm not jungling. I like to play Thanatos, Ah Muzen Cab, and Ullr/Loki sometimes. I'm not very good at guardians or warriors right now.
Schedule: Who knows. I'm in college, have 2 jobs and just applied to another one to replace one of the previous two, so I can't really nail anything down right now.

I like to play conquest. Every Arena Match I've played except for one I have been on the winning team though. I've played about 13 matches I'd say. Assault is not fun for me because I don't like being assigned a God I don't like to play or don't know. Mostly I just want to play with people who can be a positive, working team and can find a place for me.

Evanesco

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Apollix » April 7, 2014 4:46pm | Report
IGN: Apollix
Lvl: 19
Region: Eu

Just wanting to find some good mature players to play some games with potentially do some League and things! People to talk to in matches is a bonus!

Apollix

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » April 8, 2014 8:16am | Report
Invited guys, hope you enjoy LGz!

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by beebub69 » April 9, 2014 4:21pm | Report
IGN: Beebub69
Lvl: 21
Region: NA

I usually play conquest and arena but i love to play assault just for a change of pace. I usually play with 4 Gods: Artemis and Aphrodite are my conquest Gods and Ares and Hades are my Arena Gods but i do switch it up.
Level 21
Golden Artemis Mastery 5
Golden Ares Mastery 4
Bloodfire Hades Mastery 1
Majestrix Aphrodite Mastery 1
Molten Fury Geb Mastery 0

beebub69

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » April 13, 2014 2:43am | Report
Invited Beebub69, hope you enjoy your stay with LGz!

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » May 4, 2014 8:49am | Report
We're still recruiting, if you're interested drop a comment :)

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Denka1231 » May 4, 2014 10:37am | Report
IGN:Denka1231
Lvl:30
Region:EU
Just looking for some folks to play with, i usually play solo lane, i'm good in mid and jungle, can fill adc, can't supp(support rotations confuses me) :D

Denka1231

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }