Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LaggyGamerz | Casual Clan | Awesome Community!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LaggyGamerz | Casual Clan | Awesome Community! 69 posts - page 4 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Scroll_Tro0L » March 27, 2014 3:11pm | Report
A reminder to all new members. Be sure to grab your Member rank on TeamSpeak using the key page.

Key Page: http://laggygamerz.com/servers/teamspeak/key

Scroll_Tro0L

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by toughman » March 30, 2014 6:19pm | Report
Hello everyone
Name's toughman, or toughman1989 as that is my smite account name. Interested in joining this clan and finding people to conquest with. Does get frustrating sometimes with the random match ups and all, especially since Smite is really unforgiving if players don't work as a team.
Mainly do solo or mid, but I have been experimenting with tanking it up.
Looking forward to playing with you all.

P.S. Just downloaded and setup Teamspeak 3, never used it before so if you guys have some tips on how to use it beyond the wizard setup, much appreciated.

toughman

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 30, 2014 6:56pm | Report
It seems interesting to join, but I prefer the Smitefire Clan. If that changes in anyway, I'll let you know ;)

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » April 1, 2014 12:00pm | Report
Invited toughman1989 I`ll show you in game how to install and setup ts3, and sure thing Aphnex.

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by bishmahdude » April 1, 2014 12:04pm | Report
I would like to join. I play all roles and level 30. Bishmahdude is my name.

bishmahdude

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » April 1, 2014 3:16pm | Report
Invited Bishmahdude, hope you enjoy your stay at LGz :D

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Adafr » April 1, 2014 11:32pm | Report
I am interested in joining a friendly community who is okay with a sub par player. I'm new to this game and while I have played my fair share of LoL I've just started with Smite (and I am loving it)! As stated my skills aren't great and I am willing to learn but my time is limited. I am mostly looking for a group of people to play with who will tolerate my scrubbiness.

My two characters I have really taken a liking to so far are Chang'e and Ah Muzen Cab (or as I like to call him "The god of BEES!" I personally enjoy laning in the MOBA's I've played (see LoL and Smite).

I am friendly, tolerant (though I have to be as again I'm not awesome), and wanting to play with some fun and interesting people. If I sound like a good fit to your group please let me know. Thank you.

Adafr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » April 2, 2014 4:17am | Report
You're a perfect fit into our group, as it says above we're a casual gaming community, we play smite to have fun not to get mad at each other. If you would like an invite or if you have any further questions, please reply to this post. :D

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Adafr » April 2, 2014 7:18pm | Report
I would love an invite to your group! My name in game is Adafr I look forward to the invite and opportunity to join you all!

Adafr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » April 4, 2014 5:31am | Report
Invited Adafr, hope you enjoy your stay with LGz :D

Xyrotic

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }