Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

LaggyGamerz | Casual Clan | Awesome Community!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Introductions & Matchmaking » LaggyGamerz | Casual Clan | Awesome Community! 69 posts - page 2 of 7
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MayaRuins » January 14, 2014 12:54pm | Report
IGN: MayaRuins
Roles: Carry, Support - would love to learn solo/jungle
Time: 7-10pm EST weeknights, some weekends

I'm only Level 14 but dedicated to improving. I'm looking forward to constructive game play and to learn as much a I can - oh yea and not queuing with randoms... that'd be nice :)

MayaRuins

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » January 22, 2014 2:51pm | Report
We're still recruiting!

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Rufwon » January 24, 2014 7:49am | Report
Hello,

Game Handle: Rufwon
Currently Level 27 Mastery 9 (Just got the game 3 weeks ago)

As you can see I play a a lot at least for now until work starts to kick in then you probably wont see me since I travel out of state for it. I usually play Hel (VII), Aphrodite (II), Arachne(I), Cupid(I), or Vamana(I)..

Teamwork, communication and well rounded players that know the game are important to me. I've been playing in public games recently and I find that most tend to quit early and start to rage. This is when the morale of players start to dwindle and affects other players such as myself.

I'm always looking to learn new things since I am still fairly new to the game. Currently working on player calls as it can be quite a challenge during games so bare with me on that...

I've purchased the Ultimate God Pack and paid about 1800 Gems so my support in this game is very high.

Anyways, I'm looking for a clan that I can team up with and have fun with...

Send me a tell in-game or add me as friends.

I have TeamSpeak, Ventrilo, and Skype also..

Rufwon

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LockdownRO » January 25, 2014 1:29pm | Report
IGN: LockdownRO
Roles: I play a bit of everything but i still have a whole lot to learn.

When i used to play in closed beta there was no mastery levels on gods. so i had a break , a long break because of my ex clan who left the game, but i decided to come back smite is the only MOBA that caught my eye and thats why i want to play with people i start to sync with , playing with strangers is fun and all , but there's no organisation , some may leave you guys know all the issues.
So i came back , i played solo a bit so i get my game on , because let's be honest since i used to play everything changed from the map graphics to a ton of new gods and a few new items.

So thats about everything i had to cover so you guys know what kind of player i am before you accept or decline me.

Many thanks and i wish you all the best no matter what your decision is.

LockdownRO

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HCutter » January 29, 2014 8:34am | Report
IGN:CHuter
Main role: ADC, second: Support, 3th: Jungle

I'm 25 and i live in Austria.I'm serious player.You can check my stats in Tiermonster.com

HCutter

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » January 29, 2014 8:53am | Report
Hey CHuter, I tried to invite you to the clan but apparently you don't exist O.O Could you please confirm your name for me.

Thank You :)

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zarabi » January 30, 2014 8:46pm | Report
IGN: Zarabi
Role: At the moment, mainly Warrior/Bruiser but will branch into all roles

I've only been playing for about 2 weeks and I'm not the greatest, but also not the worst. Soloing conquest have been awful for me and would like to play with like minded players to improve my gameplay further.

Zarabi

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadorr » January 30, 2014 10:49pm | Report
IGN Zellz

I have a couple friends also interested in joining an active clan.

Dprater and Ardath01

I am lv 30 so is dprater and Ardath is around 20 atm.

I have 41 gods mastered but not sure about the others. Let us know if you have room we dont mind switching up rolls but play alot of arena and 3v3 right now. I have one legendary also as AO and a couple over lv 5. Thanks!

Kadorr

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xyrotic » February 2, 2014 1:02pm | Report
I tried to invite everyone that replied but only Zellz was not in clan, if you guys are still interested in joining the clan please reply to this thread for a re-invite. Thank You!

Xyrotic

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PoisonPea » February 17, 2014 3:12pm | Report
Need more people on the teamspeak :3 Building a party!

PoisonPea

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }