Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who would be considered a "Helmet God"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Who would be considered a "Helmet God" 17 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 5, 2016 2:11pm | Report
There are gods that take skill, and with that skill they can be some of the greatest gods in the game. Then there are those who are so unbelievable easy that anyone who has not played the game before could end up at level 30 and qualify for SWC in under a week. They are what I would call "Helmet Gods", and I wanted to know what gods fit this criteria. So I'll start off with the one I mostly associate with this name.

: Bellona is so ridiculously powerful it triggers rage as strong as ten suns going off at the same time just hearing her name. More tanky than most guardians, and more powerful than most assassins and every ability including her passive has a ridiculous crowd control effect.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 5, 2016 4:21pm | Report
Sol definitely falls in the category of ridiculously easy, over powerful gods.

"Super fast extremely powerful explosion blob go!!"

"Can't interrupt the channelling of my... Invincibility!! Wheeeeee!!"

"From tower to rubble in 3 seconds flat*, and we're only a minute into the match!!"

This is pretty much what I imagine happens in the brains of Sol players.

*slight exaggeration here, it's more like 4 seconds flat

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 5, 2016 6:31pm | Report
I'm gonna give a helmet god as well, and it hurts my soul to say this.

Athena is easily another helmet god, and I'll do a list just like CakeSlapping !

*LOOK AT ME AND LET MY ALLY GO AWAY TO SAFETY SUPER POWER, ACTIVATE !*

*By the powers of Grayskull ( Or Zeus in this case ) ... I'LL TELEPORT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP AND SAVE A ALLY WITH 10% HEALTH FROM IMMINENT DEATH !*

*Steady .... Steady ... SUPER OP PIECE OF **** DASH GO!*

*I summon the MYSTICAL TROJAN/ATHENIANS SHIELD WALL THAT IS MORE OVERPOWERED THEN A OTK ON YU-GI-OH!, GO!*

That's what goes through my head when I play my beautiful 1.3k Worshippers Athena tho !
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 5, 2016 10:22pm | Report
Honestly from a beginner perspective, most of the gods that feel op aren't even op, they're just super easy to play.

In any case I'd consider Fenrir and Bastet to fall under this category.

Fenrir: Use your 2, jump in, use your 3, if that's not enough drag the enemy all the way down the lane into your tower.

Bastet: Jump in, use your 3, 2 and ult, jump back out.

While more competent players know how to deal with this reasonably well, it's stupidly easy to prey on beginners with these gods, especially because their high base damages means that you can build them moronically and still get away with it.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 5, 2016 10:48pm | Report
Zilby wrote:

Bastet: Jump in, use your 3, 2 and ult, jump back out.

Your combo is wrong, check your privileges. =_=
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » January 6, 2016 12:28am | Report
If you're a noob you're going to miss the pounce so you need declaw to get your open wound buff so that your Razor Whip does more damage. Assuming you hit the pounce you should use your 2 first.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » January 11, 2016 12:24pm | Report
Chiron definitely falls under this category. He has better base stats passive heals, guaranteed ability hit and slow, a fatalis dash, big circle damage cause waveclear oh and an ult that makes him temporarily immune to death... Balanced.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 11, 2016 2:32pm | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

Chiron definitely falls under this category. He has better base stats passive heals, guaranteed ability hit and slow, a fatalis dash, big circle damage cause waveclear oh and an ult that makes him temporarily immune to death... Balanced.

Don't forget the ult self-revives upon a kill.

Who needs khepri anyway...?

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » January 12, 2016 3:34am | Report
Helmet God, helmet deck - aww, a yugioh player? :D

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » January 12, 2016 4:51am | Report
mutha****in Ah Puch.

What makes him so annoying is how easy it is to string his 1 and 2 and 3 together, creating that crazy damaging, punishing wombo-combo thing he does.

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }