Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who would be considered a "Helmet God"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Who would be considered a "Helmet God" 17 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » January 12, 2016 5:43am | Report
LevasK wrote:

Helmet God, helmet deck - aww, a yugioh player? :D

So you caught on, and all I have to say is...

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Diomedes232 » January 12, 2016 7:34am | Report
Neith for sure. She has better ability damage than some mages. Has the second best clear in the game. Has reliable aoe crowd control. Has a an aoe poke/ heal aoe strong ish slow. Has a panic button escape move that can bait out many abilities cause it has instant start up. Has a guaranteed burst and stun anywhere on the map or be used point blank for a easy stun to guarantee more basic attacks with the option to fire instantly with no channeling time... Oh and because she is a hunter she still scales better than most gods... Like really.

Diomedes232

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » January 12, 2016 7:40am | Report
I'm going to say the free 5 (with Guan Yu and maybe Ra as exception) the other 3 gods are very easy to take and in a lot of cases still used a lot in a lot of cases

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 12, 2016 8:29am | Report
Diomedes232 wrote:

Neith for sure. She has better ability damage than some mages. Has the second best clear in the game. Has reliable aoe crowd control. Has a an aoe poke/ heal aoe strong ish slow. Has a panic button escape move that can bait out many abilities cause it has instant start up. Has a guaranteed burst and stun anywhere on the map or be used point blank for a easy stun to guarantee more basic attacks with the option to fire instantly with no channeling time... Oh and because she is a hunter she still scales better than most gods... Like really.

Actually Back flip is not instant start up, it has damage vulnerable frames for 0.6 seconds, which can DEFINETLY get you killed since it actually makes back flip go into cooldown.

I know this bcause I'm a mastery VIII Neith ^_^
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DucksRock » January 12, 2016 9:17am | Report
Be.****ing.Lonna, me and Stuke have the samd opinion here, although neith is another helmet god.
Hi!

I'm DucksRock, But you can call me Ducks.

Kuzenbo rights advocate, guide-making delayer and passionate pop music fan.

Kuzenbo guide coming soon.

DucksRock

Prominent (41)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 12, 2016 11:17am | Report
Ah Puch is only really good if his enemy is 30 units away directly in front of him. Outside of that exact situation his only combat option is panic-ult, so I personally wouldn't say he's a 'helmet god'

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » January 12, 2016 1:04pm | Report
@Stuke99 Any time, any place, Yugi boy.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }