Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skin Idea Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skin Idea Thread 178 posts - page 14 of 18
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by 8Trayer8 » January 10, 2015 4:16pm | Report

The sad thing is we probably can't do that since, ya know, copyright issues :\

That is true. But when Gardians of the Galaxy 2 will release at July 28, 2017, Smite/Hirez could have been connected with them so that smite can promote the movie or something with showing that skin :D:D:D
I guess it just would be so freaking amazing to see such a skin.
JW

8Trayer8

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » January 16, 2015 11:03am | Report

Also for the sins/virtues idea, a list of the sins and virtues and some suggestions for candidates

Sins:
Aphrodite/Lust (alternately Zeus)
Bakasura/Gluttony (alternately Bacchus, though not the most obvious fit)
(Can't think of anyone for)/Greed (possibly Ah Muzen Cab, based off of the pseudo-lore Hi-Rez has given him)
***hakarna/Sloth
Ares/Wrath (alternately Cabrakan, Hercules, Fenrir, Kali, etc)
Hun Batz/Envy (alternately Chaac, Poseidon, Hades)
Apollo/Pride (alternately Zeus, Sun Wukong, Arachne, almost everybody else)

Virtues:
Artemis/Chastity (alternately Chang'e as a poke at one of the rabbit's lines for her Valentine's skin)
?/Temperance (Maybe some of the paragons like Rama, but nobody in particular comes to mind)
?/Charity (Sylvanus and Serqet come to mind, but most healers could make a logical fit)
Tyr/Diligence (alternately Nemesis, Zhong Kui, Rama, Mercury, etc)
Chang'e/Patience (alternately the justice gods, Loki [ironically enough], Chronos, Anhur)
Neith/Kindness (alternately Awilix, maybe Guan, healers and supports)
Ullr/Humility (alternately Geb, Rama, Vamana, etc)

for the charity and temperance how about:
-temperance: anhur (due to the fact that in the mythology he is known for occasionally submitting to his blood thirst thus meaning he needs great self control on the battlefield) or Rama (since in the myths he stay faithful to his wife in the face of a succubus,or whatever equivalent they have in Hindu thus requiring great self control)

-charity: hel (since in her lore that "As the spirits of the kind-hearted, the sick, the elderly were brought to her, she cared for them, gave them comfort" thus showing her slightly charitable nature) or sobek (its a stretch but he is charitable in allowing the river Nile to rise thus producing fertile ground)

also he bo could work for humility since it says in his lore that he finds humility one of the greatest virtues and was humbled by the sight of the north sea.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » January 17, 2015 6:41am | Report
I thought of the 7 heavenly virtues:

Chastity: Artemis (She is the goddess of virginity, after all)
Humility: He Bo (Once again, he is kinda the god humility. Kinda.)
Temperance: Anhur (Read necroshadow's idea for this one, it makes sense. It's evident, but credit to necroshadow for this one)
Kindness: Maybe Hel (She shoes kindness to those she judges to be deserving)
Diligence: Mercury (He never gives up on delivering messages, even if it takes him to the pits of Tartarus. Credit to Reverend Belial to this one)
Patience: Chang'e (She waited for who knows how long on the moon, patiently awaiting Hou Yi)
Charity: Possibly Vulcan (Because he gives gifts of magnificent things to the gods)

How they would look:

Artemis would be wearing white clothes, with golden hair and eyes. Her bow would resemble the spreaded wings of an angel. Her 1 is a halo that stays on the ground, her 2 makes her bow glow and makes her levitate in the air, her 3 looks the same but is gold, and her 4 changes to an angel that flies into contact with the target. For her passive, every stack makes one part of her bow have a little shining ball on it.

He Bo would not have water, but instead be a white aura-y thing. His 1 is a white burst of energy, his 2 would be a bunch of angels flying around on the floor, for his 3 an angel jumps up from the ground, and for his ult, an angel takes him and flies him forward.

Anhur has golden fur. His 1 becomes a giant angel statue, his 2 is mostly the same, his 3 is mostly the same, and his ult turns him into an angel.

Hel in heal form looks like a legit angel, and looks like a female devil in damage form. Her 1 is the same, her 2 in light form makes an angel come down and bless that area, her 3 is mostly the same, and her stance change is, well... her stance change.

Mercury would wear angel-like clothing. His 1 makes an angel crash down at the ground location. His 2 gives him wings passively (you know, for his 2's passive), and when he activates it, an angel flies down and circles him. His 3 makes him fly forward, and circle the enemy, but instead of throwing them, an angel carries that enemy off. His ult makes him fly forward at the speed of... whatever speed he goes at.

Chang'e has white robes, black hair with blonde streaks. Her 1 looks the same but is white, her 2 makes her fly forward with angel wings, her 3 makes an angel fly around her, and her ult makes an angel spread it's wings and fly in front of her in the line attack.

Vulcan has golden robes. He has no hammer, and when he uses basic attacks, it looks like he's passing down an object. His 1 makes an angel fly out in front of him. In addition, the mark is a cross instead of the regular mark. His 2 is a statue of an angel that fires white globes of energy. His 3 is not a bomb, just a ball of energy. His ult is 2 angels flying around each other, headed for the target location.

So what do you think? I know I kinda overused angels, but I want to heat what you guys think. Thanks for reading!

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » January 18, 2015 7:31am | Report
supersword23 wrote:

I thought of the 7 heavenly virtues:

Chastity: Artemis (She is the goddess of virginity, after all)
Humility: He Bo (Once again, he is kinda the god humility. Kinda.)
Temperance: Anhur (Read necroshadow's idea for this one, it makes sense. It's evident, but credit to necroshadow for this one)
Kindness: Maybe Hel (She shoes kindness to those she judges to be deserving)
Diligence: Mercury (He never gives up on delivering messages, even if it takes him to the pits of Tartarus. Credit to Reverend Belial to this one)
Patience: Chang'e (She waited for who knows how long on the moon, patiently awaiting Hou Yi)
Charity: Possibly Vulcan (Because he gives gifts of magnificent things to the gods)

How they would look:

Artemis would be wearing white clothes, with golden hair and eyes. Her bow would resemble the spreaded wings of an angel. Her 1 is a halo that stays on the ground, her 2 makes her bow glow and makes her levitate in the air, her 3 looks the same but is gold, and her 4 changes to an angel that flies into contact with the target. For her passive, every stack makes one part of her bow have a little shining ball on it.

He Bo would not have water, but instead be a white aura-y thing. His 1 is a white burst of energy, his 2 would be a bunch of angels flying around on the floor, for his 3 an angel jumps up from the ground, and for his ult, an angel takes him and flies him forward.

Anhur has golden fur. His 1 becomes a giant angel statue, his 2 is mostly the same, his 3 is mostly the same, and his ult turns him into an angel.

Hel in heal form looks like a legit angel, and looks like a female devil in damage form. Her 1 is the same, her 2 in light form makes an angel come down and bless that area, her 3 is mostly the same, and her stance change is, well... her stance change.

Mercury would wear angel-like clothing. His 1 makes an angel crash down at the ground location. His 2 gives him wings passively (you know, for his 2's passive), and when he activates it, an angel flies down and circles him. His 3 makes him fly forward, and circle the enemy, but instead of throwing them, an angel carries that enemy off. His ult makes him fly forward at the speed of... whatever speed he goes at.

Chang'e has white robes, black hair with blonde streaks. Her 1 looks the same but is white, her 2 makes her fly forward with angel wings, her 3 makes an angel fly around her, and her ult makes an angel spread it's wings and fly in front of her in the line attack.

Vulcan has golden robes. He has no hammer, and when he uses basic attacks, it looks like he's passing down an object. His 1 makes an angel fly out in front of him. In addition, the mark is a cross instead of the regular mark. His 2 is a statue of an angel that fires white globes of energy. His 3 is not a bomb, just a ball of energy. His ult is 2 angels flying around each other, headed for the target location.

So what do you think? I know I kinda overused angels, but I want to heat what you guys think. Thanks for reading!

looks wise sounds great and the choice work well with it. however i think you could alter a few design bit to improve them. for example:
-artemis/chastity,sounds fine as it is

-with hel/kindness, instead of having an angel and demon form we could go less drastic and have a angel and fallen angel from so it still goes with the heavenly virtues. with the different forms have your ideas but with the light form have white feathers added in as effects and for the dark form have black feathers.

-for he bo/humility, maybe have his water cannon and crushing wave start off as clear water but turn into wine as they reach the end of their animation (representing Jesus turning water into wine and it acting as his "blood" in christian ceremony), his scroll having biblical text or latin on it and have his arms and water/leg(s) shining with heavenly light.

-for anhur/temperance, give him the gold mane, as you said ,but give him white fur to help give contrast. with his ability's his shifting sands could either make an angel or cross shaped obelisk with a vortex of pure white energy in place of sand and maybe change his spear for a pointed cross (as shown here but more cross like)?

-mercury/diligence,sounds fine as he is.

-chang'e/patience,not sure about the blonde streak but her first ability could be a white wing instead of a crescent moon and her 2nd could produce falling white feather or blossoms as she dances.

-Vulcan/charity,could use the current gold trimmings but have white as the main coloration,maybe keep the hammer but give it an angelic design while having it produce gifts/food as it hits (they fall to the ground and disappear but its the though that counts) and have white holy fire from his braziers/back forge. for 2 you could either have your idea or an angelized variation (courtesy of darksiders) and with his 3rd ability he could throw down a cross that pulses with holy energy.

just what i think would work but yeah great ideas and they sound like they would work.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » January 20, 2015 10:51am | Report
Why Vulcan charity? Why not zoidberg a more reasonable god, like a support or something?

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Reverend Belial » January 20, 2015 12:40pm | Report
I think people stick with Vulcan because he supplies all the gods with basically everything. I wouldn't call it charity though.
Chaac and Ah baby! Chaac and Ah...

Reverend Belial

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » January 20, 2015 1:08pm | Report

I think people stick with Vulcan because he supplies all the gods with basically everything. I wouldn't call it charity though.

Despite that, do you like the other ideas?

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » January 21, 2015 10:07am | Report
Aphnex wrote:

Why Vulcan charity? Why not zoidberg a more reasonable god, like a support or something?

the problem is there arnt many gods that fit charity lore wise. the only god that really fits it near to perfect lore wise is arachne, since she gave out her tapestries to the people of her village for free, but no one is going to think she would suit it game play or aesthetically wise

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by shadowdragoon66 » February 10, 2015 3:44pm | Report
Anubis skin dubbed "Anewbis"

Will be rather silly looking. Shop items can be seen on the God's body, but they are all items that provide no benefit to Anubis (cosmetic of course). They are there simply because "they look cool or fun." Various different voice lines could be "I got one! I got one!" for when he gets kills and "I let you win" when he dies.

shadowdragoon66

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Torchman220 » February 18, 2015 5:06pm | Report
Soul Destroyer Cabrakan: Cabrakan would look diablo/devilish with a dark or black lizard-like model and attacks with claws, not with shields. His 1 would be him summoning or growing giant claws about the size of nerd rage cabrakans server shields, his 2 would be him clapping with the giant claws or breathing fire in a cone, his 3 would be him casting a shadowy or fiery spell around him, and his ult would be him casting a spell that erects flaming or shadowy pillars. BOOM. FANTASTIC.

Torchman220

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }