Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Skin Idea Thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » God & Item Ideas » Skin Idea Thread 178 posts - page 12 of 18
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » December 20, 2014 9:10pm | Report
Cheerleader Awilix
-Her panther is a mascot tiger suit.

Tron Awilix
-Her panther is a light cycle bike. When she uses her 3 its a light disc. Her weapon is the light saber. (And no not Star Wars.)

Oceanic Geb
-A more watery version of him.

Fast food Bacchus
-His chicken leg has now been bathed in breadcrumbs, seasoning and boiling cooking oil. He holds a soft drink cup and he drinks from the straw. Can wear either a chicken outfit, fast food restaurant cashier, or a T-shirt that barely fits his fat belly that has a chicken drumstick on it OR some kind of logo representing a fast food restaurant.

Quarter back Athena
-Because who doesn't like to see a girl in a football uniform?

Lover boy Cupid
-Wears white untucked polo shirt with a tie and black pants .Has a boyish girl loving voice, but still has the same stature and face of Cupid.

Nurse Aphrodite
-Because why did they give it to Neith?

Cowboy Apollo
-Because why just stop at Artemis?

Wrestler Odin
-His ult is a metal cage and his weapon is a steel pole. His jump makes him belly flop (Or any other wrestling move that involves falling down.

Swimmer Sobek
-Because who doesn't like to see Sobek wear swimming cap, goggles and trunks?
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » December 25, 2014 10:33am | Report
this would be more Halloween but maybe a Hannibal lecter themed bakasura and rusted/moss covered ancient style Janus

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » December 31, 2014 3:49pm | Report
They could do a seven sins pack.

Apollo=Pride
Athena=Envy (She was envious of Arachne's weaving skills)
Lust=Aphrodite
Gluttony=Bakasura
Sloth=***bakharna
Greed=Thanatos (He is hungry for more souls)
Wrath=Cabrakan (He is furious with the Hero Twins)

The skins make them look like dark, purple and black auras of themselves with red eyes. Each skin is 400 gems, 1600 gems for the bundle.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » January 1, 2015 4:45am | Report
supersword23 wrote:

Apollo=Pride
Lust=Aphrodite
Gluttony=Bakasura
Sloth=***bakharna

The skins make them look like dark, purple and black auras of themselves with red eyes. Each skin is 400 gems, 1600 gems for the bundle.

That's...
A pretty cool idea actually!

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » January 1, 2015 6:20am | Report

That's...
A pretty cool idea actually!

Thanks!

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » January 1, 2015 6:37am | Report
supersword23 wrote:

Apollo=Pride
Lust=Aphrodite
Gluttony=Bakasura
Sloth=***bakharna

the idea sounds awesome but personally i think it would be cooler if they had more alterations than just palette swaps.

maybe for Aphrodite's lust have a organic looking staff, dark hair with blood red decorations in it and, heaven forbid, potential skimpier clothing,with silk finery (think belly dancers) cause its lust.

bakasura could swap his hood color for a patchwork of flayed skin, his take down attack could have a effect with teeth popping from the ground (like a huge mouth) and have miniature mouths on his arms and shoulders (maybe with tongues that lash out when using devouring minion or regurgitate).

with thanatos you could swap all the angelic faces on his Armour for demonic ones, have a golden mask with a broken section to the top right (with a demonic horn poking out) and have dark gold wings.

i will probably add more ideas as i think of them but yeah sounds like a cool idea.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » January 1, 2015 7:28am | Report
necroshadow wrote:

the idea sounds awesome but personally i think it would be cooler if they had more alterations than just palette swaps.

maybe for Aphrodite's lust have a organic looking staff, dark hair with blood red decorations in it and, heaven forbid, potential skimpier clothing,with silk finery (think belly dancers) cause its lust.

bakasura could swap his hood color for a patchwork of flayed skin, his take down attack could have a effect with teeth popping from the ground (like a huge mouth) and have miniature mouths on his arms and shoulders (maybe with tongues that lash out when using devouring minion or regurgitate).

with thanatos you could swap all the angelic faces on his Armour for demonic ones, have a golden mask with a broken section to the top right (with a demonic horn poking out) and have dark gold wings.

i will probably add more ideas as i think of them but yeah sounds like a cool idea.

Damn, those are some good alteration ideas. The other idea I had was that they could look like the 7 sins from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (look it up. It's a really cool anime/manga).

And also, as Cabrakan's 2's passive stacks, his eyes get redder and his expression becomes more furious.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » January 1, 2015 7:31am | Report
supersword23 wrote:

Damn, those are some good alteration ideas. The other idea I had was that they could look like the 7 sins from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (look it up. It's a really cool anime/manga).

And also, as Cabrakan's 2's passive stacks, his eyes get redder and his expression becomes more furious.

And also, instead of having Aphrodite wear little clothes, she could just be wearing no clothes, but her body is protected by her dark aura.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by necroshadow » January 1, 2015 8:00am | Report
supersword23 wrote:

And also, instead of having Aphrodite wear little clothes, she could just be wearing no clothes, but her body is protected by her dark aura.

no clothes idea sounds cool but probably wouldn't be implemented (due to stuff) and also full metal alchemist (great show) wise the alterations to character models would be to severe in some cases (gluttony looks more like Bacchus than bakasura) and also it would probably cause a copyright super storm. on cabrakan though, could make him look like some sort of demon Minotaur with horns and lava or blood bursting from his flesh, since blood and lava have been used to show/represent rage before and would look awesome.

necroshadow

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by supersword23 » January 1, 2015 8:42am | Report
necroshadow wrote:

no clothes idea sounds cool but probably wouldn't be implemented (due to stuff) and also full metal alchemist (great show) wise the alterations to character models would be to severe in some cases (gluttony looks more like Bacchus than bakasura) and also it would probably cause a copyright super storm. on cabrakan though, could make him look like some sort of demon Minotaur with horns and lava or blood bursting from his flesh, since blood and lava have been used to show/represent rage before and would look awesome.

True dat, true dat. And I like the Cabrakan idea.

supersword23

Remarkable (5)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }