Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Which role do you main? Why?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Which role do you main? Why? 33 posts - page 3 of 4

Poll Question:

Role?
Solo
Jungle
Mid
Support
Carry
Fill
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » January 22, 2019 1:14am | Report
Stuke99 wrote:

See? @boogiebass

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » January 22, 2019 4:16am | Report
Funny how no one has picked Carry lol. Must be the level 2 duo gank.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tlaloc1050 » January 22, 2019 5:14am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

For me the pressure to do well is way too high

Tlaloc1050
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » January 22, 2019 5:27am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

It's by far the most stressful lane. Every time I play duo there are no ganks, stupid ADCs (get a early game ADC and retreat playing passive or gets a late game ADC and want to fight every five seconds), Stupid supps (same thing for supports with a plus that a lot of them steal farms and prefer to keep their lives than help to kill/save someone). And specially talking about ADC, you do well it's your job and nothing else, but if you didn't (maybe for some of these reasons) then you are a trash and should uninstall the game. Oh god, I got stressed just typing this.

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » January 22, 2019 7:09am | Report
Well, I main support cuz literally my setup is not good enough for me to compete for the role calls, so I just got used to playing support every game lmao. But I also always have liked to help people and like just be annoying (being annoying is my specialty according to some peeps) and yeah that's pretty much it lmao. Athena, Geb, Khepri, Ymir and Kumbhakarna FTW
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by wolflarsen » April 26, 2019 11:33pm | Report
I main mid because it’s my most enjoyable role, it was my first role in conquest, I play mages more than other classes, it’s more fun than ADC/Support/jungle, there’s more viable mage picks in mid than solo, you’re conveniently in the middle of the map (both good and bad).

wolflarsen

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Estidien » May 8, 2019 10:55pm | Report
Throughout most of my smite career, I have been a consistent Jungle main. Both the gods used in the role and the role itself match my playstyle very well. I've always been a shot caller and a tactical/calculated positioner. Having my role enable me to position freely is huge.

Estidien
<Ambush Artist>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » May 9, 2019 8:30am | Report
In LoL support, idk really why i like the vision control and helping my adc out tremendously in the early game.

You would expect this to go over to smite however it didn't. I acctually think I would prefer adc or solo the most (started in adc and solo was my second role and most played god for a long while. Also it cab ve seen as my most comfortable second role in LoL too)

It's slightly weird

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CafPow » August 30, 2019 2:48am | Report
i like support, solo or mid.
I habe my Issues with Carrys since i tend to miss a lot of my Autos and Assassins ... i don't know man.
Due to my lack of knowing good Positioning and good Rotations sometimes, i also don't feel like jungling, so those two roles are "meh" for me.
I consider myself still learning so yeah, that's why i rarely do those. But if the Game picks this for me, well i try my best. I have a God ready for every role. Some better, some less.

funny enough, my first (and yet only) Pentakill i managed in Arena with Neith. huh.
That Day i drunk a lot of Aim-Water i guess.

CafPow

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xmysterionz » August 30, 2019 5:36am | Report
Carry still with 0 votes, lol

xmysterionz
<Sharpshooter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (71)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }