Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ullr/Patch thoughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ullr/Patch thoughts 42 posts - page 4 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 20, 2014 1:59pm | Report
I think it's strange that a god that should be focused on basic attacking has so many abilities at his disposal.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 20, 2014 2:57pm | Report
His kit seems to have no synergy. I mean, he can't exactly stance dance, being a ranged ADC vs melee ADC, and I honestly have no idea how to play him. His combo potential is also very weak, since he has only one CC ability.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » March 20, 2014 3:04pm | Report
Just played against him. If he is good you can't get away.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShaoTheGreat » March 20, 2014 4:50pm | Report
I'm sorry, but Ullr is overpowered. Using this build:

Warrior Tabi > Transcendence > Jotunn's Wrath > Rage > Asi > Deathbringer

I get 219 power with a 1.91 attack speed, 41 penetration, 1480 mana, 2080 health, 22 HP5, 18 MP5 and 437 Movement at level 20

(not to mention 25% cooldown and 15% lifesteal on top of his 25% when his #4 is fully powered)

Using the same items on Neith I get:

219 power, 1.66 attack speed, 41 penetration, 1460 msns, 1935 health, 17 HP5, 17MP5, and 431 Movement

That's just one example... Any items will grant better stats on Ullr...

Add to that the fact that he has multiple pokes, a stun, lifesteal, a speed buff, a leap, ridiculous cooldowns and burst capability... and... well... sorry guys... Ullr is overpowered. The first time I ever played him I went 22-2-9 in 3v3. Until they nerf him, I found my new god.

ShaoTheGreat

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ninja Trigger » March 20, 2014 5:02pm | Report
ShaoTheGreat wrote:

I'm sorry, but Ullr is overpowered. Using this build:

Warrior Tabi > Transcendence > Jotunn's Wrath > Rage > Asi > Deathbringer

I get 219 power with a 1.91 attack speed, 41 penetration, 1480 mana, 2080 health, 22 HP5, 18 MP5 and 437 Movement at level 20

(not to mention 25% cooldown and 15% lifesteal on top of his 25% when his #4 is fully powered)

Using the same items on Neith I get:

219 power, 1.66 attack speed, 41 penetration, 1460 msns, 1935 health, 17 HP5, 17MP5, and 431 Movement

That's just one example... Any items will grant better stats on Ullr...

Add to that the fact that he has multiple pokes, a stun, lifesteal, a speed buff, a leap, ridiculous cooldowns and burst capability... and... well... sorry guys... Ullr is overpowered. The first time I ever played him I went 22-2-9 in 3v3. Until they nerf him, I found my new god.

It just sounds like they need to nerf the way some of his stats scale into late game, all I can say though is I have my main for now ULLR to Stronk, but I still don't really see him as OP, because most people I have seen so far don't combo his abilities to well. Granted I'm not level 30 yet.
Sig by MiKurusu

Ninja Trigger

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 20, 2014 5:13pm | Report
Um, stats/builds don't mean anything. If Artemis got a big buff to her base stats, she'll still be weak.

I just think that his 1.8 sec stun is stupid.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Odd Arcade » March 20, 2014 5:59pm | Report
SO FUN! His kit is so good for kiting

Odd Arcade
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShaoTheGreat » March 20, 2014 6:54pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Um, stats/builds don't mean anything. If Artemis got a big buff to her base stats, she'll still be weak.

I just think that his 1.8 sec stun is stupid.

Stats do mean something. If you put the same items on Artemis, Neith, Anhur, Ah Muzen Cab, Apollo, etc - they will basically still have almost the exact same stats at level 20. Ullr on the other hand is just a bit better in almost every stat category compared to every single hunter. Add to that his amazing skill set and he's BROKEN.

Hunters are generally auto-attackers. It's just not fair that he would have a 1.91 attack speed with those items when Neith only has a 1.66. He also has two means of escape, can catch runners... basically everything Neith can do and then some. He's just better than Neith. His auto-attack is better and his skills are more versatile and damaging. Either nerf him or raise the other hunters up to his level. Anyone can see that he's broken - I'm amazed that he was released as is - was no play testing done???

ShaoTheGreat

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 20, 2014 10:43pm | Report
Yes, he is better than Neith, or basically any Hunter apart from maybe AMC ATM. But there is a reason that Neith has a 1.66 AA speed. It's because she is more ability reliant - her abilities are overwhelming, and while she doesn't have a steroid, she has a root, a heal/attack speed debuff, a slow + backflip + broken weave, a global, always-hitting-stunning ultimate. You get my point. Ullr should be nerfed, at least in this aspect.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by muas » March 21, 2014 12:16am | Report
Just got a penta with Ullr, i think he is almost balanced his stun could be 1/1,1/1,2/1,3/1,4/1,5 but his abilities arent always easy to hit and he doesnt have a ultimate except for some passive bonuses.
SMFG officer

muas

Notable (4)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }