Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ullr/Patch thoughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Ullr/Patch thoughts 42 posts - page 5 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 21, 2014 8:32am | Report
ShaoTheGreat wrote:

Stats do mean something. If you put the same items on Artemis, Neith, Anhur, Ah Muzen Cab, Apollo, etc - they will basically still have almost the exact same stats at level 20. Ullr on the other hand is just a bit better in almost every stat category compared to every single hunter. Add to that his amazing skill set and he's BROKEN.

Hunters are generally auto-attackers. It's just not fair that he would have a 1.91 attack speed with those items when Neith only has a 1.66. He also has two means of escape, can catch runners... basically everything Neith can do and then some. He's just better than Neith. His auto-attack is better and his skills are more versatile and damaging. Either nerf him or raise the other hunters up to his level. Anyone can see that he's broken - I'm amazed that he was released as is - was no play testing done???

You need to understand their kit. Ullr gains passively 25% attack speed. And Neith intentionally has a slow autoattack speed, because she's ability-based.

How does he have two escapes? He only has one leap.

Neith has a bigger escape, and frankly, stronger abilities. Neith also has a -30% attack speed debuff.

You can't oompare gods by pure stats alone. Also, you failed to address my Artemis point. How do you respond to Art still being weak if her stats were buffed?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 21, 2014 10:13am | Report
Well, I'd consider Ullr's speed buff an escape. Though I agree that comparing stats alone is an insufficient method of determining strength.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }