Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Tyr Skill Order

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Tyr Skill Order 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 10, 2013 12:31am | Report
I don't quite know how to do that nifty spread out quote, but as for your second point: Remember that your Power Cleave has a shorter cooldown than Change Stance, and as such will be used twice before Change Stance is off cooldown. So that 270+80% becomes 540+160%. In both stances. That's why I max it over Fearless.

And yes, I don't play jungle tyr (hence why my guide does not include a Bumba's mask). I play Bruiser Tyr as either a support (his base and initiate is ridiculous for Carries) or solo lane. I love him in arena and domination as well.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lrv7795 » August 10, 2013 12:36am | Report
I agree with BestMinionEver. I use Fearless WAY more than I use Power Cleave. It is my initiator. When I attack I use 1, 2 for knock-up, and basic attack. If they are not dead by then I will use 3 or 4 and finish them off with a dash or a dunk. Fearless. I get Frostbound Hammer, so I can keep up with them. Don't forget Tyr's basic attack does tons of damage especially in attack stance. I have a 2:1 K/D ratio with Tyr with about 20 games. IMO, 4-1-3-2 works best for MY play-style. If you use Power Cleave more, I can see why you would max it first. As for me, I prefer the added power from Fearless over the sustain from Power Cleave.

Lrv7795

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » August 10, 2013 2:11am | Report
Lrv7795 wrote:

I agree with BestMinionEver. I use Fearless WAY more than I use Power Cleave. It is my initiator. When I attack I use 1, 2 for knock-up, and basic attack. If they are not dead by then I will use 3 or 4 and finish them off with a dash or a dunk. Fearless. I get Frostbound Hammer, so I can keep up with them. Don't forget Tyr's basic attack does tons of damage especially in attack stance. I have a 2:1 K/D ratio with Tyr with about 20 games. IMO, 4-1-3-2 works best for MY play-style. If you use Power Cleave more, I can see why you would max it first. As for me, I prefer the added power from Fearless over the sustain from Power Cleave.

Yeah, I can see that. If you do a Fearless into Power Cleave combo, and back out, they'll be knocked away before you can even take damage. Not very useful in a sustain lane, but as a jungler that's devastating, as you aren't in for a long fight, but you can do a lot of instant damage. I find Tyr is one of the most adaptable bruisers in the game - there's SO much argument over what to max first, because his skills do not have a set order - they adapt to playstyle. You can play aggressive, play sustain, play long haul, etc. I've actually updated my guide for solely that reason...maxing Fearless does have its place, especially with Jungle Tyr and win-trades Tyr.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 10, 2013 4:37am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

I don't quite know how to do that nifty spread out quote, but as for your second point: Remember that your Power Cleave has a shorter cooldown than Change Stance, and as such will be used twice before Change Stance is off cooldown. So that 270+80% becomes 540+160%. In both stances. That's why I max it over Fearless.

And yes, I don't play jungle tyr (hence why my guide does not include a Bumba's mask). I play Bruiser Tyr as either a support (his base and initiate is ridiculous for Carries) or solo lane. I love him in arena and domination as well.

I just copy pasted your comment 3 times (so I quoted you 3 times) and deleted the stuff I wasn't going to comment on :)

Then I could totally agree with that skill lvling ;)
Fearless just gives you more burst damage for ganking.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }