Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Thoughts on Patch reveal

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Thoughts on Patch reveal 32 posts - page 2 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » March 4, 2014 11:36pm | Report
So much CC..

Question: If you kill an enemy with the Ult and then kill another enemy with your ult.. Will it be cancelled after the second hit or can you pentakill with it, still running around in Ult form?

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 4, 2014 11:38pm | Report
I don't see her ult as two ults, I mean it's very rare you'll hit a group of people, or two very low health'd people being right next to each other. It's sort of like, "I'm kill you, then chunk your friend's health, mmkay?", meaning the second attack would be a sort of poking mechanic.

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 4, 2014 11:38pm | Report
Chiulin wrote:

So what two crit items do you feel will be chosen now. Rage/Deathbringer. Malice/Rage? Malice/Deathbringer?

I agree with your concern also the power on malice is increased to 50! that's too mouth watering for hunters even assassins.Build for xba and AMC:

warrior tabi
qin's sais
asi
malice
deathbringer
rage

holy cow!
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 4, 2014 11:42pm | Report
Aphnex wrote:

I don't see her ult as two ults, I mean it's very rare you'll hit a group of people, or two very low health'd people being right next to each other. It's sort of like, "I'm kill you, then chunk your friend's health, mmkay?", meaning the second attack would be a sort of poking mechanic.

Even if she can't kill the second enemy, she would hurt him so bad that practically its 2 kills for the team if she kills 1. Also, lets wait for the patch to see her in action.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 4, 2014 11:47pm | Report
Yo, I do say this though: I AM SO HYPE TO SEE SOLO ARES! Ares' 3 applies minion knockback? Better get started on my solo Ares' guide!

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 4, 2014 11:48pm | Report
It doesn't deal enough damage, I think, to clear in any sort of efficient manner.

Taolu Assault deals 550 damage + 200% of your physical power.

Searing Flesh deals 280 + 56% of your magical power, plus 24% of the minion's max health.

In addition, it is easy for Guan to clear with his basics, but Ares has no other "cleanup" skills.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aphnex » March 4, 2014 11:58pm | Report
True, but I'll try it out anyway. I mean if that is the case then adding a little damage wouldn't hurt I guess, the ability is only half decent mid game anyway. Even if he's not solo material I suppose it makes him a more "Conquest friendly" God (because say if you were laning with an Anhur, the Ares stack up could just melt the entire wave if followed by an impale).

Aphnex

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » March 5, 2014 12:51am | Report
Again my question: If you hit a second time with Scllas Ult and you kill a SECOND enemy, will there be a third/fourth/fifth strike or not?

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » March 5, 2014 1:36am | Report
Vaeldyn wrote:

Again my question: If you hit a second time with Scllas Ult and you kill a SECOND enemy, will there be a third/fourth/fifth strike or not?

Nope, you always just get 2 hits max.

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Vaeldyn » March 5, 2014 1:43am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Nope, you always just get 2 hits max.

Okay thanks. Seems to be quite balanced on paper. Let's test her out!

Vaeldyn

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }