Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Hall Of Stats

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The Hall Of Stats 175 posts - page 1 of 18
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by LevasK » January 16, 2014 4:49am | Report
Did you have an amazing battle where you got tons of kill and carried your team? Did you have a great match were you tanked ridiculous amounts of damage and didn't die at all or perhaps you healed your allies for incredible amounts and saved everyone from falling on the field of battle? Did you suffer a crushing defeat?
Well this is the place for you to share all those stats!

TLDR- Post any of your game stats in this thread and don't make thousands of threads with them, unless they are important to a discussion.

Rules:
(More will be added if needed)

Don't post too many bad stats especially if your teammates were under performing those are better suited for QQ Thread.

If you are not level 30 yet or you are in a particular ranked league don't forget to mention your current position.

LevasK
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (52)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Thiel » January 16, 2014 4:56am | Report
I agree that this would prevent some repetitive topics.

So, for good measures, to start it off:

Kiilz!
(I've posted it in this forum before, tho it dates back to January 2013. (I was probably level 25-30 in this picture))
That's just my 2 cents.

Oy! Give me some privacy.

Thiel

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 20, 2014 9:39am | Report
Well, I'll go ahead and post the game from the thread I created about a month ago:

And here's how Jungling with Bakasura for a few days went:

And who could forget how OP Hel was when her spells always had maximum power (no attunement ****):

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 20, 2014 9:51am | Report
Posted this in a personal blog, but had a hexakill on Bakasura. Felt so good. Stats weren't bad either.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » January 20, 2014 1:32pm | Report
Fenrir Industries: That looked hard.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » January 20, 2014 5:41pm | Report
This was so much fun.

Ok, so in the lobby we had a Nu Wa that didn't talk and we assumed she was going solo. We get into the game and she never connected. So I went solo and it was a 4v5 the whole time. Plus I kept getting disconnected so I was out for about 15 minutes total. In the end we one and it was sooo worht not surrendering.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » January 20, 2014 5:44pm | Report
Not trying to downplay your great score, but holy **** that Geb did work. Is he really that broken? I haven't been able to play much because of work and school.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » January 20, 2014 5:49pm | Report

Not trying to downplay your great score, but holy **** that Geb did work. Is he really that broken? I haven't been able to play much because of work and school.

well he was always diving in and doing work, plus because his scaling is so high he decided to go damage. And it wasn't really the score that I was proud of, more so the victory in general.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » January 30, 2014 10:15pm | Report
Yeah! My second penta!

So this match they surrendered at the 10 minute mark and I was just owning, I got my second penta of all time, so happy too because it was with my main home girl Kali.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 12, 2014 9:38pm | Report
Omg, so it was 4v5 most of the match, our Nemesis DC'd, but it was no problem. Me and my friend (the Ne Zha) just crushed it. And he was facing an Agni mid.

(Our team comp was a little weird our Nemesis was going to go mid with Ne Zha jungle, but since that didn't work out Ne Zha went mid.)

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }