Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The Hall Of Stats

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » The Hall Of Stats 175 posts - page 7 of 18
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SherriffTurtle » August 1, 2014 9:45am | Report
So I was playing a match with a friend yesterday in conquest. I was Serqet jungle and he was Zeus mid. I got 4 quadras. But the 4 quadras isn't the stat I wanted to share. It's the fact my friend stole the last kill on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I could have gotten 4 pentas, but my friend just denied the **** out of me. Bravo friend. Bravo.
Favorite Roles: Jungle, Mid
Favorite Gods: Sun Wukong, Loki, Thanatos, Ares
Never give up, because you move like a jaguar.

SherriffTurtle

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by revo88 » August 1, 2014 9:59am | Report

So I was playing a match with a friend yesterday in conquest. I was Serqet jungle and he was Zeus mid. I got 4 quadras. But the 4 quadras isn't the stat I wanted to share. It's the fact my friend stole the last kill on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. I could have gotten 4 pentas, but my friend just denied the **** out of me. Bravo friend. Bravo.

It's better to have just enemies than such friends :D

revo88

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by jthamind » August 1, 2014 3:08pm | Report
http://oi58.tinypic.com/20l03rn.jpg

Today, after around four months of playing this game, I got my first Pentakill. It was in Assault, and I did it with my main character, Thanatos. I had been given Guan Yu at the start, but I was lucky enough to trade with someone before the game started.

It was such a great feeling, because my team was spamming emotes in chat and congratulating me after I did it. The other team ended up conceding soon after that.

jthamind

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 2, 2014 4:38am | Report
I want my pentakill too (It got stolen from me XD)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mlyn148 » August 7, 2014 12:33pm | Report
https://account.hirezstudios.com/smitegame/match-details.aspx?EUSER=&match=87283367

I mean this is pretty good for me, as, embarrassingly, my K:D with Thanatos before this match was around 0.3.

They were all pretty squishy, and as soon as I had full CDR I kept ulting the **** out of them.

mlyn148

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » August 13, 2014 6:47pm | Report
Okay so I was playing Jungle Thanatos. We had a really sweet team but our herc and our agni raged because they were going 0/10+ so it was neith, myself and Odin. 3v5? you're done. It's over for you. I will admit they didn't DC straight away but they DC'ed before the 5 minute mark. and no towers where being pushed. What ended up happening was Odin would defend and Neith and I would just go ham on one lane together. anyways it came down to both teams having no towers. So Neith and I attacked one phoenix and destroyed it, so while they where busy defending right lane we attacked left lane. This left them with two phoenixes down and by the time we had two phoenixes destroyed they had gotten out titan down to such little health. By the ned, we had two pheonixes down and lucky we had a great odin who was defending the titan against a suicide Apollo. We ended up getting the win after neith and i went and got outselves some red pots each and then just went ham on the titan. We ended up winning just as odin had to retreat and they were pushing. 3v5 victory. Best game ever.

CHECK OUT MY EREBUS GOD IDEA!

Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kadius » August 19, 2014 6:22pm | Report
WOW IM HAVING A GREAT STREAK OF CLUTCH MOMENTS! We were going 4v5 and they had all of our towers down and we had taken noneof theirs. But apparently they couldn't get ontp our base. Our team fed and fed and fed off of these suicidal Mages and squishies until we got enough items and levels to start pushing. The tank distracted in middle whilst the adc and the Jungler (myself) pushed the duo whilst chaac pushed solo. It was amazingly easy as they were all occupied on pushing mid. Then we took their towers on both side lanes, then when they went to go DEFEND the side lanes. We all pushed middle. Then the towers were even. We split push and managed to finally after 5 minutes get a pheonix down. The we got the other two eaisier as there were more people to attack with. That final push on titan as our titan was being oushed and on almost no HP was brilliant, we just kille dit before they got through our base. Probably game of my life, just breaking through numbers, odds and the expectation. And BTW this was mainly possible because I had the whole team in curse. Seriously download and use curse if you can, it wins games.

CHECK OUT MY EREBUS GOD IDEA!

Like my post? Be sure to toss me a +Rep!

Credits to the lovely and talented Amanda for the sig, be sure to check out her workshop!

Kadius

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 19, 2014 6:35pm | Report
NO
NO
NO

I GOT MY FIRST PENTAKILL with Loki

and this happened except it was 3 ao kuangs. It was like 120 tickets to like 4 or something like that and THEN EVERYONE DISCONNECTED AND IT'S NOT A RECORDED PENTA

UINGAPIOHGIOABGIKBOUVBb **** lyfe

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 20, 2014 1:52am | Report
Greenevers wrote:

NO
NO
NO

I GOT MY FIRST PENTAKILL with Loki

and this happened except it was 3 ao kuangs. It was like 120 tickets to like 4 or something like that and THEN EVERYONE DISCONNECTED AND IT'S NOT A RECORDED PENTA

UINGAPIOHGIOABGIKBOUVBb **** lyfe

HAAHAHhAHAHAHAhAHHAHAHHAAA
LMFAAAOOOOOOO

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » September 4, 2014 12:00pm | Report
This match was just awesome. Winning against a very, VERY FED enemy is worthy of this thread I thought.

We had a bad start, one Batz got very fed, like 2 shooting everyone level of fed. Both phoenixes were down when the surrender vote started and we were getting wrecked. I did my part of feeding him as well, died two times to him.
But after spamming a good chunk of VVVG (group up), we started to group, help eachother and focus the fed Batz, we started to really play like a team. The last fight was a good play by our side and we won by focusing the titan as soon as we broke into their base instead of focusing the enemies. It was a nice game overall and I'm starting to like Siege.

Romanians

Established (17)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }