Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

So I finally managed to crawl back into Diamond :P

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » So I finally managed to crawl back into Diamond :P 30 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 12, 2015 3:06pm | Report

Ill queue NA and you'll queue EU then and we'll see who gets there first Keepo

Let the games begin...

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 12, 2015 4:00pm | Report
Today's games :P

RIP that "One last queue" :(

So much fun to actually play with ppl who know how to play the game lol

Thanks to Alen and his elo <3
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 12, 2015 5:07pm | Report
Pshh Seto that's cause my elo is ****ty I'm still like 1950 I used to be low 1800's. Marki why you use ugly old site. Go hear.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 12, 2015 5:49pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Pshh Seto that's cause my elo is ****ty I'm still like 1950 I used to be low 1800's. Marki why you use ugly old site. Go hear.

Got to check it out on my PC tomorrow. Was weird on my phone. Looked pretty neat though!

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 13, 2015 7:07am | Report
Setolino wrote:

I swear everytime i qued with Regen back in the time, i was afraid i catch something while playing on NA server, if you play in a higher elo bracket on eu you atleast play with the people you know already all the time. On NA its just a bunch of no names, that play like they shouldnt have a elo over 2000 :D

XD just like a lot of bronze players are finding that they don't have an low elo of well bronze (I don't know which elo is which division etc. I don't care that much about ranked). (and really if we go and mention numbers I'm so urged to think in dota mmr (which is partly the same and partly isn't the same at all. LoL has a closer comparison but adds a promotional series (best out of 3 or best out of 5 if going in a I division) when you reach the 100 points)) where 2K is still trench tier XD

(edit:fun fact in LoL 2K elo is ~plat II while in dota it equals ~silver lower tiers (depending on region also go eu for having the first 8K+ players))

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » August 13, 2015 7:30am | Report
"omg im stuck in elo hell guys, idk why, my teammates r so bad, i pick vamama every game and im good and everyone else sucks, noone helps me, why am i still in bronze"
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 13, 2015 7:35am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

my teammates r so bad, and im good and everyone else sucks, noone helps me,

mistake number 1

dacoqrs wrote:

i pick vamama every game

Mistake number 2

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 13, 2015 8:16am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

"omg im stuck in elo hell guys, idk why, my teammates r so bad, i pick vamama every game and im good and everyone else sucks, noone helps me, why am i still in bronze"

Some ppl are so STOPED!

Like if you cant carry games then your in the league that suites you, simple as that pretty much.

Ppl always think so highly of themselves its unbelievable to me. "I WENT 20-9-7 HOW CAN I LOSE WHEN I DID NOTHING WRONG?!" you did 9 major mistakes for one, and on top of that probably a **** ton of minor mistakes like farming poorly, not focusing the right target, slow rotations etc etc.

This game for example; a lot of guys I know would just be like "OMG I WENT 6-0-6 I'M A ****ING BEAST, I PLAYED PERFECTLY HOLY ****". When the fact is that I did a ton of misplays, and if you just ignore what you did wrong and just focus on your KDA like little CSGO ***** you'll never really improve. Like I tossed ppl out of Vulcan ult with my ult, ulted when I didn't have to, went on wrong targets, didn't farm properly, missed some good gank opportunities etc etc. Basically it was a ****ty game by me (I'll blame it on not having played Serqet in forever and that I've never even been good at her). If you don't think about the things you did wrong there is no wonder your stuck at a rank.

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dacoqrs » August 13, 2015 8:39am | Report
I think the League system is perfectly balanced, people just don't want to admit that, hey, maybe they're not the bed player on earth.
Thanks to Ferrum for making the sig pic! He's beast af people.
IGN: BestJanusNA
What I'm listening to right now: Derp -Bassjackers

dacoqrs

Prominent (40)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 13, 2015 9:11am | Report
dacoqrs wrote:

I think the League system is perfectly balanced, people just don't want to admit that, hey, maybe they're not the bed player on earth.

Bed player Kreygasm

I don't like the addition of qualifier games, think everyone should have to grind from Bronze 5 and up to Masters. Or at least make it so that qualifiers are matched with qualifiers just randomly (no elo MM) and then after 10 games they can get placed from bronze to gold. Having someone playing their 4th ranked game ever matched with 2k elo players is just bad for everyone (unless the guy is smurfing ofc) :P

But except from qualifier games giving way to much elo and qualifiers being matched with already placed ppl I think its decent. Maybe a bit slow to grind elo TBH. Like when I play solo queue I get 2-7 elo for each win and lose 4-10 for each loss. Its a bit better when duo queuing with someone that is +600 my elo. Maybe add something like if you win a game, the next game will give X% or Xflat number more elo and -X on your next win if you lose a game.

Just feel it is pretty stupid that I have to win pretty much 100 games (without my mate) to catch up with him, and we are about the same when it comes to skill :P

So basically the system in place rewards ppl smurfing which I guess is not all bad. But the fact that I would save time on grinding one of my smurfs up to 30 then play my 10 qualifier games instead of play non stop ranked on my main is making me cry a little. The road is emotional and fun though so..

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }