Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

So I finally managed to crawl back into Diamond :P

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » So I finally managed to crawl back into Diamond :P 30 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 13, 2015 10:44am | Report

I don't like the addition of qualifier games, think everyone should have to grind from Bronze 5 and up to Masters.

This is a bit to hard IMO the second point is at least better. still they should limit qualifiers bronze to gold with MM and as placement. But the qualifiers are kinda needed as the system needs to make a mmr to put on your account otherwise it could benefit some persons a lot (mostly teammates that are really ****py getting carried to a higher rank where they dont belong)

Also on the KDA part just read this part of someone Dota guide. I find it a really good part.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 13, 2015 1:32pm | Report
So no more ranked for today BibleThump PJSalt

Played so ****ing bad I actually think I might have caught so EBOLA at work :(

So I thought staying up all night playing ranked with 20 min queues was a good idea:

IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 14, 2015 2:14am | Report
carefull with tilt BME because it can lose you the race against green

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 14, 2015 6:34am | Report
In before I lose 12 games in a row again "it was not my fault, my teams where ****" Kappa.

That thor game was hilarious tbh... our mid pushes enemy mid into tower in the first wave and stands there like a ****** while I'm rotating spamming help and pinging mid camp and retreat mid lane. Fenrir comes HOLY **** HOW?!?! jumps the guy and kills him with brutalize. I do the scummy VER he leaves.. BabyRage PJSalt

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 14, 2015 6:34am | Report
I'm starting to see a pattern with Ne Zha here...

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 14, 2015 10:28am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

I'm starting to see a pattern with Ne Zha here...

Had to try out and see how he is. Boots->rage->fatalis is pretty fun! You are squishy as **** though so lifesteal is a must have wAnna try asi and souleater as well might be better with some more AS than the extra power from blodforge or Devos.

Might be better with DB first instead of rage, cus your ult is pretty useless without pen and DB. Not that it is much more than a 1 for 1 death trap at best anyways :p

I had fun though!

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 14, 2015 11:00am | Report
BME STOP USING THE OLD SITE pl

My last game before I went to the city for the weekend was my promo right? My friend's like come on, another game it's our promos and were ona streak. The bottom pick played against the kid I queued with last game and got **** on. Because he didn't lokebour solo laner, he said I'm not supporting I'll feed. So I offer him numerous times I'll fenrir support(already picked at top) and he refuses... Freya ends up feeding her brains out intentionally for the first 15 minutes of the game. Thing is I wouldve carried and was 8-2 by 10 minutes but xbal with max stacks and Bastet who is like 12 and 1 I couldn't really complete. Since they got so ahead from our freya none of us could do anything... Greta started trying late game because we all ignored him but it didn't matter at all bastet and Loki would just backdoor lol... Dunno how this happens at 2k elo.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 14, 2015 12:14pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

My last game before I went to the city for the weekend was my promo right? My friend's like come on, another game it's our promos and were ona streak. The bottom pick played against the kid I queued with last game and got **** on. Because he didn't lokebour solo laner, he said I'm not supporting I'll feed. So I offer him numerous times I'll fenrir support(already picked at top) and he refuses... Freya ends up feeding her brains out intentionally for the first 15 minutes of the game. Thing is I wouldve carried and was 8-2 by 10 minutes but xbal with max stacks and Bastet who is like 12 and 1 I couldn't really complete. Since they got so ahead from our freya none of us could do anything... Greta started trying late game because we all ignored him but it didn't matter at all bastet and Loki would just backdoor lol... Dunno how this happens at 2k elo.

that are some of the exceptions.
I do know the feeling though as I rooted for one of my friends that plays LoL to get out of bronze III because after 3-4 games winning streak she reached it and continued (promotions there are best of 3)

1. game someone never connects :/ so lost
2. instalocker duo ADC lane with the support ADC feeding hard and my friend (who was the original ADC) lost her lane hard because of it. game lost as other adc fed (and jungler fed)

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » August 14, 2015 12:28pm | Report

I had fun though!

This always makes me happy ^_^

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » August 14, 2015 12:42pm | Report
Greenevers wrote:

Oh RIP :(
In one of the games we played last night our top elo had 2,2k and the enemy top elo had 2,8k both were pretty bad though tbh :p

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }