Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

SMITEFire Appreciation

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » SMITEFire Appreciation 14 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » April 8, 2018 5:45pm | Report
I was mostly a lurker during that time of SubZero and ICEN. What I remember most about ICEN were the crazy run-on, multiple repetition paragraphs, but I do remember some pretty bad toxicity at times.

From what I remember of Sub, I know he had a bad rep and it was deserved. As you know I dislike negativity and toxicity quite a bit, and so feel a lot of what he did was completely unnecessary, but I also feel that he might have been one of those people that just didn't have that social gene and didn't know how to better control some of his impulses. I do remember he had some great ideas, but I don't remember (and didn't read) all of his posts.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Stuke99 » April 8, 2018 5:49pm | Report
As soon as I'm done with this semester, I'll be and I'm starting something new to kick it off.

Stuke99
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by boogiebass » April 8, 2018 6:43pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

I was mostly a lurker during that time of SubZero and ICEN. What I remember most about ICEN were the crazy run-on, multiple repetition paragraphs, but I do remember some pretty bad toxicity at times.

From what I remember of Sub, I know he had a bad rep and it was deserved. As you know I dislike negativity and toxicity quite a bit, and so feel a lot of what he did was completely unnecessary, but I also feel that he might have been one of those people that just didn't have that social gene and didn't know how to better control some of his impulses. I do remember he had some great ideas, but I don't remember (and didn't read) all of his posts.

Do tell me all about it xD

boogiebass
<World Serpent>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » April 11, 2018 2:09am | Report
Lol that blew up >_<

I am pretty sure Sub was rude on purposes (especially to new members etc.) just to create drama and that is why I would categorise him as troll :p

He was for example very rude to me when I first came here.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }