Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Season 5: Patch 5.1 (Round 1 WIP) Showcase - Bran's Thoughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Season 5: Patch 5.1 (Round 1 WIP) Showcase - Bran's Thoughts 13 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by beermachine » March 13, 2018 3:51am | Report

You should go into jungle practice in game and test out Soul Gem, because when I read it seems like it should give one stac per hit just like Spear of the Magus:

But I hope it is just one stack per ability, or on stack per god you hit. Otherwise it would be really OP.

But the item description should be changed so that it says that you can get one stack per ability. Because that is how ut should work. :)

I actually tried Soul Gem in the jungle with Zeus. I was hoping for ultra OPness of doom on the ultimate, but turns out the abilities only give you one stack per use. Like I said, with Agni though, the way the ultimate works - it gives you one stack per meteor, which is quite nice!

Cheers!

EDIT:

But the item description should be changed so that it says that you can get one stack per ability. Because that is how ut should work. :)

I think many item descriptions should be reworked. Can't name any other items now right off the bat, but I remember being a bit confused with some of them when I first read them.

beermachine

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » March 13, 2018 4:28am | Report
Yeah the descriptions are very missleading at times, you just have to test them out to be sure a lot of the time.

When you look at Spear and Soul Gem they both read the same, but they do not work the same :p
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » March 13, 2018 10:30am | Report
beermachine wrote:

Oh my...
Where do you get all these infos if I may ask. It seems there's many aspects of the mechanics that I am missing. I have read "The Word of Thoth" but still...
The ticking on Anubis is one of those things.

I haven't confirmed the healing aspect...but I read about this on a Reddit thread. I'll have to confirm in Jungle practice with a friend or something.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }