Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch 6.8 "Mid Season" - Bran's Thoughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch 6.8 "Mid Season" - Bran's Thoughts 24 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TangoDownY3k » July 10, 2019 4:00pm | Report
I'm counting Staff of Myrddin as a direct He Bo buff. There is literally no move in his kit that wouldn't benefit from this item. I actually cannot wait for the absolute scumbaggery that is to come.

TangoDownY3k
<Savior>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DiabeticRage » July 11, 2019 9:03am | Report
Really dislike the Arthurian items (I dislike anything with 'Arthur' in it *cough* King Arthur *cough*) but we'll see. Nike and Eset will be interesting to play for sure.

DiabeticRage

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » July 11, 2019 9:47am | Report
Nike will probably need to be nerfed, if I were to guess. Probably level 1 Rend in particular...instead of 50/80/110/140/170 +40% scaling, perhaps 10 down on each level and a slight boost in scaling...40/70/100/130/160 + 45% or 50% scaling. 150 potential damage (before mitigations) at level 1 seems too high. Also perhaps the duration of the shield (5s instead of 6s), and maybe even put the ult back down to the original non-boosted levels.

Not sure on Eset...she got a strong buff overall, and I'm guessing the shield will have to be detuned, maybe not on the base shield, but instead the increased potency. Up to 80% of the base shield means she could give herself and nearby allies a 450 health shield...but it's only 1.5-2.5 seconds, so it's short enough that timing will be somewhat important. But basically, it's a stronger version of Magic Shell. Seems too strong.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » July 15, 2019 2:36pm | Report
I think the shield won't need that much of an adjustment depending on the range for gaining the shield (as it seems you dont have to hit allies with it). Duration is fairly short and for most characters late game 450 blocks around 2 non crit basics or the bigest part of an mages ability.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }