Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patch 4.16 - Bran's Thoughts

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Patch 4.16 - Bran's Thoughts 11 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by newbiemj » August 24, 2017 7:20am | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

[*] Skadi (nerfs): Permafrost power scaling from 60% to 50%, decreasing movement speed bonus from 40% flat to 20-40%. Yup, this is good. She just demolishes. Sorry newb.

Meh, I think it won't be that bad (hoping). Might just have to be more careful in the early game since her movement speed will be less now from Permafrost. I don't think the scaling will hurt that much. I usually use it to disrupt gods or on the minion wave instead of for full god damage. I am generally okay with this as long as they don't nerf her Piercing Cold

The Telkhines Ring is definitely more intriguing now for DoT gods. I agree with you if you get this and boots then sub boots out later, you would have a pretty good power shift while not sacrificing movement speed if you just would normally get boots.

Artio nerf is good I think and hopefully not overdoing it. I don't think the nerf to Maul Prey will be that bad (hopefully), the slow and heal from Life Tap hurts because it was so easy to confirm most of the hits, but just makes her utilize Gem of Isolation more now, at least for me,to increase the slow again.
Yeah the cripple is long, but when I compare it to ***bha's Mighty Yawn, the yawn is still more annoying as you still can take damage from others with the cripple and the yawn is easier to lock down multiple gods. Plus with Entangling Vines nerf last patch, you have to wait a total of 20 seconds (without CDR, full CDR total 14 seconds) to use it again, since you have to wait for the duration to end then the Cooldown as well. Can be quite long, if you attack and fail to lock anyone down with it.

newbiemj
<Punch Time!>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }