Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nemesis Patchnotes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Nemesis Patchnotes 45 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 6, 2014 8:22am | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

Herm. She seems interesting. And balanced. whoever posted these patchnotes, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIREZ?!?

But seriously... she seems to be a powerful solo. Her 1 would be a better waveclear, but her 2 would be better against gods, and would leave her escape up. I'll be on the edge for which to upgrade first, but I feel like this would be like arguing upgrading Stop Time before Time Rift for the waveclear.

I've been waiting too long for a shield that mitigated damage instead of taking it. It's actually not that overpowered, mostly because it's just one second. And you can kill her when it's up, too.

She can also be such a troll, too: full-health Ah Muzen Cab coming? heard him ult? activate 3, ult him, slow him, ded. If you get peeled, you have a dash that easily closes that gap, so ded. Again.

I think they went a little overboard with the 50% and the scales of balance, all those numbers with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer.

What I am concerned with is the fact that her shield is instant, but most abilities aren't. Not just obvious ones like Glacial Strike or Rain Fire, but ones like Frost Breath, Spirit Arrow, Exorcism, and other moves with a tony yet noticable delay.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DroboBrandegee » February 6, 2014 10:51am | Report
UnknownPandr wrote:

Shes a brusier...

I don't quite know about that. She can be a bruiser, but I'm thinking just like Sun Wukong she is going to be played often as an assassin.

DroboBrandegee

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » February 6, 2014 10:57am | Report
Never saw a Sun Wukong playing as a assassin... if you jungle with him, in mid game you still buy def items and dont snowball him, however i build her atm as a bruiser, and atm i kick *** with her. I mean i just survived so many ults (He Bo, Ymir, Athena, Poseidon and so on) just by pressing 3.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 6, 2014 11:07am | Report
Hun Batz might be a better comparison to have been made there.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 6, 2014 12:02pm | Report
I have made a grave error: Her shield blocks ALL damage for 1 second. So it will ALWAYS heal you, and you will NEVER die when it is on.

Its overpowered.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » February 6, 2014 12:06pm | Report
@Sub i solod the Titan alone in conquest, it was easy. 2 phoenix down.

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 6, 2014 12:21pm | Report
Okay...I've played her, and she is probably the most overpowered god in the game besides Zeus. She is nigh-unpeelable, insanely fast, can make herself a superfast tank, can reflect ultimates, and has a LOT of CC.

If you can give three people a 50% 2 second slow, I categorize that as a lot of CC.

Regardless of her lack of balance, SHE IS SO FUN TO PLAY! She's like Fiora 5.0 Turbo edition plus. With mods.

To balance her a bit, I'd make it so that she can't dash a second time without hitting an enemy, and her shield needs to break upon being hit, instead of taking everything. Maybe make her Slice and Dice not impossible to avoid. Her ultimate seems fairly balanced, actually.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 6, 2014 1:01pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Okay...I've played her, and she is probably the most overpowered god in the game besides Zeus. She is nigh-unpeelable, insanely fast, can make herself a superfast tank, can reflect ultimates, and has a LOT of CC.

If you can give three people a 50% 2 second slow, I categorize that as a lot of CC.

Regardless of her lack of balance, SHE IS SO FUN TO PLAY! She's like Fiora 5.0 Turbo edition plus. With mods.

To balance her a bit, I'd make it so that she can't dash a second time without hitting an enemy, and her shield needs to break upon being hit, instead of taking everything. Maybe make her Slice and Dice not impossible to avoid. Her ultimate seems fairly balanced, actually.

I would honestly leave the first ability alone. I would reduce the range on her slice n dice. Also reduce the radius of where the slow can hit. I think her 3 is just dumb and shouldn't exist. I actually think her ult works fairly well.

I also agree. She is unbelievably fun to play. The mobility is just amazing.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 6, 2014 2:13pm | Report
It seems they did tone down the delay when switching stances after all. I was definitely able to cast more quickly afterwards than before. No double auto again, though, it seems.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » February 6, 2014 2:30pm | Report
You really should read that, it is very helpful:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Smite/comments/1x7c9h/nemesis_stuff_how_some_abilities_work_exactly/

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }