Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nemesis Patchnotes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Nemesis Patchnotes 45 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 5, 2014 6:34pm | Report
Ugh, it's going to be a pain preemptively cleansing Athena's Shield Wall into Confound now. But then again, it might not last long enough to apply both hits of her Shield Wall if she casts Confound immediately afterwards. We'll see.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » February 5, 2014 6:37pm | Report
It just means that us Hel players are gonna have to adjust.

I am hoping, as I am sure that you are, that the change to the recovery times do not change her too much. If anything, it will make her "dance stance" more fluid.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » February 5, 2014 7:00pm | Report
MadDanny wrote:

If you take any kind of business class you will understand how companies work. So no need to complain. HiRez isn't some kind of Indie company where they can apply their own opinions about life/racism/gender equality themes in their products.

She could be decently dressed and people would still play her. The fact alone that she's a woman that kicks *** would draw people in. In the end, what the gamers care about is how well the game plays and how fun it is, not whether every female character lives up to their fantasies.
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » February 5, 2014 7:03pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

It just means that us Hel players are gonna have to adjust.

I am hoping, as I am sure that you are, that the change to the recovery times do not change her too much. If anything, it will make her "dance stance" more fluid.

There was no change to the casting time or recovery time for her Switch Stances though, so I really don't know how it'll play out. This is one of those times where I guess I really can't comment until I player her again.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 5, 2014 7:20pm | Report
She reminds me of someone...
but her ultimate reminds me of someone else...
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » February 5, 2014 10:06pm | Report
Sunfall wrote:

She could be decently dressed and people would still play her. The fact alone that she's a woman that kicks *** would draw people in. In the end, what the gamers care about is how well the game plays and how fun it is, not whether every female character lives up to their fantasies.

Well there are those "Non-gamers" where they just play computer games for fun and with the competiveness with their friends they bring along. And those so called "gamers" are easily hooked by these kind of advertisement. And MOBAs nowadays are always in the top list of played games in internet cafes. Which those "Non-gamers" Play a lot in. And you have no idea how many of them there are. Especially in asian countries. They outnumber us "Real" gamers. 10 to 1. If HiRez has just a "small" chance of getting at least in 1 city with smite. That will surely give them "big" pay backs later on.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » February 5, 2014 10:43pm | Report
Since the conversation seems to mostly be in this thread I'll repost my previous statement;

To me Nemesis's Slice-n-Dice seems to be a bit too long. (I'm fine with the horizontal length.)

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » February 6, 2014 12:53am | Report
Sasquatch180 wrote:

Since the conversation seems to mostly be in this thread I'll repost my previous statement;

To me Nemesis's Slice-n-Dice seems to be a bit too long. (I'm fine with the horizontal length.)

If you haven't noticed. All warriors have that extra length with most of their skills
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » February 6, 2014 2:30am | Report
Guys, I just have to say that as a man, I'm impressed ;)
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » February 6, 2014 7:58am | Report
Herm. She seems interesting. And balanced. whoever posted these patchnotes, WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HIREZ?!?

But seriously... she seems to be a powerful solo. Her 1 would be a better waveclear, but her 2 would be better against gods, and would leave her escape up. I'll be on the edge for which to upgrade first, but I feel like this would be like arguing upgrading Stop Time before Time Rift for the waveclear.

I've been waiting too long for a shield that mitigated damage instead of taking it. It's actually not that overpowered, mostly because it's just one second. And you can kill her when it's up, too.

She can also be such a troll, too: full-health Ah Muzen Cab coming? heard him ult? activate 3, ult him, slow him, ded. If you get peeled, you have a dash that easily closes that gap, so ded. Again.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }