Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Nemesis Patchnotes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Nemesis Patchnotes 45 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creationism » February 5, 2014 1:48pm | Report
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10KAk4RxheBJH0Nfq7iT8CsHfrzcPwYMqzO6PiCtvm7c/pub

more OP than Geb :'(

Creationism

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » February 5, 2014 2:11pm | Report
Whoa that shield is broken.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 5, 2014 2:14pm | Report
I love how Nemesis' top half looks like something out of Assassin's Creed - and the bottom half looking like some fetishized fantasy lingerie.

Edit: I guess self-respect is too much to ask for from HiRez.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » February 5, 2014 2:16pm | Report
The discussion is here, guys.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » February 5, 2014 2:16pm | Report
She actually look like a bad cosplayer. But i still gonna play her so much.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 5, 2014 2:17pm | Report
The shield seems fine to me, personally, counterplay is simply waiting or baiting, and hard CC like Release The Kraken! or spirit's tempest bypass the shield.

But her ultimate is broken beyond belief. Giving a tank a % health is fine, but an assassin? focused voidblade and Titan's Bane and Jotunn's Wrath later = everything dies.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » February 5, 2014 2:18pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

The shield seems fine to me, personally, counterplay is simply waiting or baiting, and hard CC like Release The Kraken! or spirit's tempest bypass the shield.

But her ultimate is broken beyond belief. Giving a tank a % health is fine, but an assassin? focused voidblade and Titan's Bane and Jotunn's Wrath later = everything dies.

Shes a brusier...

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » February 5, 2014 2:44pm | Report
The shield seems fine because:

1. It only lasts for one second, making it a skill shot.
2. It does not negate CC, making it much more balanced than Change's "make me invincible" dance.

It has a lot of uses, but I can see people using it to either keep Nemesis alive, or to engage in a fight and have the upper edge for one second.

Remember that her Ultimate will not kill, and it will only affect one person. Her abilities do much do a considerable amount of damage, so the Ultimate will pretty much only be used to gain the upper edge on one (just one) person.

I don't want to say whether or not she will be OP, because I can't tell on paper. Artemis looks amazing on paper and yet, she's not. We shall find out just how good she is, although from the stream it seems like she will be able to rock in a 1v1.

I can say, though, that she will fall if she gets attacked by multiple people. She can dash out, but I have a hard time thinking that she will be able to take multiple people on.

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 5, 2014 3:52pm | Report
The thing i am most exited for is the changes for ping. Seriouly i am getting 150-200 on eu servers. That is ****ed up.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » February 5, 2014 5:39pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I love how Nemesis' top half looks like something out of Assassin's Creed - and the bottom half looking like some fetishized fantasy lingerie.

Edit: I guess self-respect is too much to ask for from HiRez.

If you take any kind of business class you will understand how companies work. So no need to complain. HiRez isn't some kind of Indie company where they can apply their own opinions about life/racism/gender equality themes in their products.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }