Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

My Appreciations to the Smite Community

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » My Appreciations to the Smite Community 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 23, 2015 3:31pm | Report
I personally would like to express my gratitude and appreciations to everyone on this site that does their contributions. Im one of those people who when feel helped just has to thank the people that have helped me. I know myself that I ask a lot of stupid questions and make some questionable posts, but you guys still answer them in very calm and professional manner...sometimes :o Some peoples questions do go unanswered, but that happens everywhere.

Ive belonged to the Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 community, The MKX community, and the Streetfighter community, and they have quite the *******s. Ive yet to even have that problem here. Everyone here is actually very helpful and the environment is very happy here, so to say.

Special thanks to Zilby. Not that noone else hasnt helped me, because you all have, but the guy is everywhere and very imformative.

I feel ive improved in this game simply because all the help from the people on this site alone.
Thank you everyone. Its a pleasure being here

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by GameGeekFan » December 23, 2015 4:06pm | Report
Everyone should thank Zilby cause holy **** he needs it.

Also a pleasure to help (if I did, I cant take credit).

GameGeekFan
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (50)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 23, 2015 4:39pm | Report
GameGeekFan wrote:

Everyone should thank Zilby cause holy **** he needs it.

Also a pleasure to help (if I did, I cant take credit).

Youre one of them lol. was just replying to you earlier in a character thread. I think Thor

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePerfectPrism » December 23, 2015 5:19pm | Report
<3 It makes my day to know my hassle for info, trials & errors ACTUALLY helped someone somewhere !

Also THANK YOU Reau for being here and allow us to answer your questions ! All questions teach us all on topics we overlook sometimes !

Also yeah Zilby = Zilbae <3
Signature by Stuke99, check out his Website Portfolio and his SmiteFire Profile!

ThePerfectPrism
<Mage Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (56)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 23, 2015 8:01pm | Report
You guys are what keep the smitefire community alive! Don't force me to take all the credit <3
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dantebeetus » December 24, 2015 10:35am | Report
I've been part of the Capcom fighting game community and it's not fun. I too enjoy this community a lot more than most game communities. My only problem is why can't I find a lot of you guys in-game? I have met some REALLY aggressive and rude people when I have one of my bad matches with a character I don't enjoy playing. That's why I come here to find people to play with, because you guys tend to be supportive and fun to enjoy casuals with.

Dantebeetus

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » December 24, 2015 12:22pm | Report
We had some other post a while ago talking about times we are normally on and what modes we prefer...

May be good to make a new one?

FYI I mostly play Arena these days, with a bit of Assault, Siege, and Clash. PC. No Conquest for me. I play after my kids are down...about 9pm Pacific (US)...and depending on what's going on, I might be on until 12 or 1...or I might just play one round to get a win (hopefully) and then go play another game...I have a few in process (The Witcher 3, just bought Undertale from the Steam Winter Sale).

If any of that aligns with you, feel free to invite me...Muffinman17
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by iReauxbot » December 24, 2015 1:20pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

We had some other post a while ago talking about times we are normally on and what modes we prefer...

May be good to make a new one?

FYI I mostly play Arena these days, with a bit of Assault, Siege, and Clash. PC. No Conquest for me. I play after my kids are down...about 9pm Pacific (US)...and depending on what's going on, I might be on until 12 or 1...or I might just play one round to get a win (hopefully) and then go play another game...I have a few in process (The Witcher 3, just bought Undertale from the Steam Winter Sale).

If any of that aligns with you, feel free to invite me...Muffinman17

That would actually be a good thread to post. However not a lot of people on here are Xbox Smite mains, at least I dont seem to think so. Still wouldnt be a bad thread though.

iReauxbot

Memorable (11)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Zilby » December 24, 2015 2:00pm | Report
I liked the idea so I made a thread. I'm on mobile for today and tomorrow so my formatting/bbcoding leave a bit to be desired on it compared to my usual standard.
Smite Account: Zilby__________Steam Account: Zilby
Blizzard: Zilby#11991_________Twitch: TheZilb

I am the most foul, cruel and bad tempered rodent you've ever set eyes upon!.. Oh, her? Yes, well... she's with me.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or comments. I can offer feedback on gameplay and BBcoding tips, as well as moderation help if needed.

Zilby
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (132)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » December 25, 2015 3:59pm | Report
Dantebeetus wrote:

I've been part of the Capcom fighting game community and it's not fun. I too enjoy this community a lot more than most game communities. My only problem is why can't I find a lot of you guys in-game? I have met some REALLY aggressive and rude people when I have one of my bad matches with a character I don't enjoy playing. That's why I come here to find people to play with, because you guys tend to be supportive and fun to enjoy casuals with.

mostly depends on platform (and a bit on server because latin america has it's own server)

And some players like me don't play the game as much anymore as they used to

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }