Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Let's Make Patch Notes - Mages

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Let's Make Patch Notes - Mages 240 posts - page 3 of 24
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » February 5, 2014 1:40pm | Report
anubis- add a bit mobilty. less ultra cc on his 2. less ultra instabake on everything else.
chronos- fine
hel- less ultra burst late game, less unkillableness. more early game.
he bo- add a delay to 4. fix the bugs on it (like banish being able to pick it up). make it longer.

ao kuang. less anubis like. needs a smaller slow. needs a better escape. make his to a vamana like dash that forms a wind ball like spear around him. leaves a small path that slows. knock back alla apro.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » February 5, 2014 2:15pm | Report
Agni: Nothing. He is very good but not overpowered in my opinion.

Anubis: Fine.

Ao Kuang: More ground speed, revert post hit delay to previous values. Squall+ polynomicon+ tornado in 1 second is....

Aphrodite: She's fine.

Chang'e: Revert her to how she was. You should consider how she's doing in all game modes, not just freaking conquest.

Chronos: Stun makes him very good, not sure if he needs a nerf.

Freya: Fine.

He Bo: Great ulti delay suggestion already made.

Hel: More ground speed. I guess a silence on Hinder would be too op...

Isis: Cripple/ slow or both on her ulti.

Nu Wa: I would change the crystal from minions (phys protection) into making her basics deal base damage + a low amount of target's % hp. She needs another steroid.

Poseidon: Trying to be objective so I'll not mention the annoying cripple from Whirlpool....

Ra: Fine.

Vulcan: New passive + more protections/ hp/ both on turret.

Zeus: Fine.

Zhong: Tone down the slow from his 1, make his ultimate heal again.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 5, 2014 2:27pm | Report
Agni: Reduce either the speed of his dash or remove the CC-immunity from it. Why? He already has a lot of survivability for a mage and doesn't need any more.

Anubis: Eh, not sure about him. Maybe give him a speed buff in his passive, like Ra? If so, you need to reduce his burst as a trade-off.

Ao Kuang: Fix his ****ing animations, reduce the slow a tad. Both serve to make his attacks nearly undodgeable.

Aphrodite: No idea.

Chang'e: Put a cap on her ultimate, increase her early game damage. Seriously, her early game is ****ing awful, while her ultimate is broken.

Chronos: Seems fine.

Freya: Change her banish to be less uncounterable. Make it actually stop at magi's blessing.

He Bo: Delay is a good idea.

Hel: She seems fairly balanced right now.

Eset: No idea.

Nu Wa: Make her steroid (steroids?) more consistent, and less dependent on a 60-sec cooldown ability.

Poseidon: Seems fine, with the current suggestions.

Ra: Fine.

Vulcan: Seems fine. Yeah, his passive sucks, but he's already incredibly strong and doesn't need anything.

Zeus: Reduce his area damage, make him less instaban material.

Zhong Kui: Reduce his early game insanity, because ganking a 40/80 protected god is a nightmare.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » February 5, 2014 2:30pm | Report
Alright, I'll intro the next topic: Agni.

Make him less survivable, this can work by either affecting him directly via his dash, or altering his stun. His base stats don't really matter in this case.

I propose removing the CC-immunity from his dash, but keeping the speed, rewarding reaction time but not by too much.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 5, 2014 7:31pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

Alright, I'll intro the next topic: Agni.

Make him less survivable, this can work by either affecting him directly via his dash, or altering his stun. His base stats don't really matter in this case.

I propose removing the CC-immunity from his dash, but keeping the speed, rewarding reaction time but not by too much.

I've never used Agni. Exactly how long is the CC immunity on his dash? If it was removed would there really be enough time to CC him before he made it through the dash?

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 5, 2014 9:54pm | Report
Poseidon summary

Tidal Surge
Start at 50% damage and increase the damage (up to 1.5x at max range) the further the wave travels as well as the width (up to 12 feet). (me)

Reason - make his Tidal Surge fit his long ranged kit better and actually "hit-able".

Release The Kraken!
Reduce the stun duration to 1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4/1.5 seconds (Subzero008).

Reason - It's a pure burst skill and he is a burst mage, he doesn't need 2 second stun.

Trident
Increase the range of the basic attacks (subzero008)
Reduce the spread between the 3 waves (me).

Reason - Also, like Tidal Surge, make it a viable skill for longer ranges.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 5, 2014 9:56pm | Report
I think we don't need to talk about Agni at all. There really isn't something more to be said than what has already been said. Just remove the CC immunity on the dash and maybe slow it down a little bit.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 5, 2014 9:58pm | Report
Let's do Chang'e.

Ok, now the dancing Chinese lady needs a fix.

First up, make her ultimate stun for .5 extra seconds for each consecutive god hit instead of 1 extra seconds, to prevent stuff like being stunned for 5 seconds. This will capp it at 3 seconds max if you hit all of the enemy team. Seems okay to me.

As for improving her early game and laning phase, I'd suggest giving her an Eset swing chain. Making it easier for her to farm early on, we'll grant her a swing chain with a small aoe auto attack at the end.

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sasquatch180 » February 5, 2014 11:33pm | Report
For Ao Kuang I'd like to either remove or reduce the DoT effect/damage, and if the former make it work more like Anubis's Grasping Hands (damages enemies inside, slows them a bit.)

For Zeus I'd like to see Detonate changed. Less damage, and perhaps something to keep the stun in check (maybe increase charges needed for stun?).

For Aphrodite I'd say decrease the cooldown on her ult, perhaps make it increase her and her soulmate's speed? Or possibly heal her soulmate a percentage of their or Aphrodite's health?

For Anubis I'd say let him walk during his Plague of Locusts like Ares can during Searing Flames.

I feel that Ra and Isis are in good places right now, though if Isis should get buffed I feel that the speed of her Spirit Ball could be a bit faster.

Sasquatch180

Memorable (12)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » February 6, 2014 1:39am | Report
Romanians wrote:

Agni: Nothing. He is very good but not overpowered in my opinion.

Chang'e: Revert her to how she was. You should consider how she's doing in all game modes, not just freaking conquest.

Zeus: Fine.

Please tell me you are joking.

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }