Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Let's Make Patch Notes - Mages

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Let's Make Patch Notes - Mages 240 posts - page 16 of 24
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 19, 2014 12:31pm | Report
Yep. I've said this before already. The range is insane. I once got 100-0 with old Kali in dom by Zeus who was in the obelisk pool while I was in the corridor. I just walked, and *zap zap zap, BOOM!*... dead...

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShaoTheGreat » March 20, 2014 7:04pm | Report
Ao doesn't need fixing, leave him alone. Poseidon needs tweaking. Reduce the damage on that stupid Kraken! Also, Zeus has been overpowered for far too long.

ShaoTheGreat

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 20, 2014 10:36pm | Report
1) We have already discussed those gods
2) Ao Kuang is broken ATM - His animation are broken as F*** and the slow on squall is still too much, even post patch. Seeing that you have his icon as your avatar, your love to him probably blinds you from the truth.
3) Poseidon is still underpowered. And no, his Kraken does enough damage. Damage-wise, it's okay, and it has a long delay so it's easily Aegised, unlike your beloved AK. We did reduce its stun on the suggestion, as it was unnecessarily long.
4) We have already nerfed Zeus.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 21, 2014 8:11am | Report
So, is Vulcan finished?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 21, 2014 8:33am | Report
I guess so. I just wish there were more than 3 people on this thread... It feels like just you and me trying to make patch notes.

Vulcan summary

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 21, 2014 9:12am | Report
Arka's been helping, too. I just wonder where Dark Jaw/Unknown Pandr's Anubis changes went...

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 21, 2014 9:19am | Report
We are almost done. All there is left is a couple of gods marked with a '?'.

We've got left Hel, Eset, Chronos & Freya.

Here are some minor things I've to say;
Chronos - As of now, Stop Time does not stun enemies that are immune to slows (e.g Thanatos while his Scent of Death is active, or players how activate sprint tier 3). I think it's just wrong. If they are immune to slows, they shouldn't be slowed, but still stunned. I mean, is that stun such a pain in the *** to deal with? it moves incredibly slowly, and while it does have a large are effect, it's easily avoided.

Eset - I, personally, think she is fine. Many people will argue that her ultimate is basically useless, and I see their point. But if you want to buff it, than you must shave off something in return. I've heard that some want to see a slow or a cripple on her ultimate. I don't think she needs another form of CC. Not cripple, at least. I'm fine with Circle of Protection having a slow on it, but not a cripple. And if we do want to add a slow to it, than I suggest we remove the slow from Dispel Magic. I mean, this ability is already a long silence and a defense shredder/steal (which she shares). I don't see any reason adding more CC to her as a whole. Something like 20-30% slow on her ult seems okay to me.

As for Freya & Hel, I'm clueless.

My Guides

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » March 21, 2014 10:40am | Report
Calm down, Sub. I come with the plans of Goobis changes. I've finally discussed with Pandr, and we got a good set up for Goobis.

First off, we're reworking his 1, Plague of Locusts. The name can keep the same, but the effects are quite different. Instead, it's something similar to Aphrodite's Love Birds, but faster. That idea came due the fact that Goobis cannot trade without sacrificing his Mummify + Grasping Hands. With that ability, he can finally be able to Poke/Trade, while keeping his main assassination combo: Mummify + Grasping Hands + Death Gaze.

Also, we're tweaking( buffing) his Grasping Hands. Now, instead of a simple slow, Anubis steals the Movement speed of his enemies.
OR, his Mummify could give him a movement speed buff when hitting someone( I Prefer this one).

That's it.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 21, 2014 10:44am | Report
Hel is fine, but if you really want to change her, slightly nerf her lategame and slightly buff her early game.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 21, 2014 11:07am | Report
Nah, I think Chronos is fine. Well, not really...sort of? I don't have much of a handle on him. All I know is that he pretty much wins against bruisers in the solo lane like Guan Yu or Chaac. (And believe me, the stun is really annoying to deal with. I ranted about it enough times.) He's still a strong hyper carry, and stun immunity doesn't really affect his late-game damage and mobility.

As for Eset, ever since they buffed her Wing Gust to no longer be interruptible by knockups and roots, I think she's good. (But your idea about transferring the slow is neat.) If there was one thing I'd change, it'd be changing the protection steal to both types; that'd be a very strong buff that won't necessarily be overpowered.

For both these cases, they're not exactly balanced, but close enough that I don't want to alter anything.

Freya is just...ugh. She's ranged in all but name. She has two main problems now, IMO: Her ridiculous ultimate which can literally deal half a squishy's health, and maybe her passive is a tad boring. Other than that, I think she's close to balanced. Maybe reduce the damage on her ultimate in both base and scalings, but give it an extra effect in return. Maybe she moves 25% faster?

Hel, I think, is fine. Maybe lower her scalings a tad and give her some more base damage?

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }