Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

If you can change an ulit. Which one and how?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » If you can change an ulit. Which one and how? 15 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 23, 2013 5:29am | Report
Ao. Instead of a spirit. It's him turning into the dragon. And he will pop up at the end of the ulti. So not only a huge burst ulti but also an escape or possible chaser if your desperate.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 23, 2013 8:17am | Report
Anubis to put your *** in a coffin like a real mummy. Since he has mummify its only right that he should finish the job and put your *** in the coffin.

I always thought of his ult like this.
To keep it short
you can only use the ult if they are mummified
you then have to put 4 locks on them while they are mummified
then you put them in a coffin
then you move them around inside the coffin

that is the simple version which doesn't explain anything

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 23, 2013 12:52pm | Report
Kali. Turn her next basic attack against a god into a high single target damage nuke.
Vulcan: Thumper IIXV: Same thing as his old 3, just a ton more powerful. His current ult doesn't really fit since he has one less turret.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » November 23, 2013 1:00pm | Report
Xbalanque: Not something that's ****ing annoying.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » November 23, 2013 1:00pm | Report
I believe the subject was an ultimate, Sirsir94.

I would change Artemis' ultimate to deal less damage and to have a longer stun time per targets hit. So a base stun of 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3/1.4, increasing by 0.3 seconds per enemy hit.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 23, 2013 1:12pm | Report
I'd like to change Bastet's ult. Her current ult is way glitchy. I like the idea of summoning cats, but that does not feel like an ultimate. Her 3 could be to summon ONE cat. Of course, not as powerful as the current ones and still applying the slow.

I REALLY like the Spirit's Tempest change suggesed by MadDanny. Mostly Ao Kuangs use Spirit's Tempest during a panic situation against a melee god. That would certainly increase Ao Kuang's survivability.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 23, 2013 1:28pm | Report
Subzero008 wrote:

I believe the subject was an ultimate, Sirsir94.

It was, and I was. Talking about totally new stuff not reworks.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 23, 2013 1:31pm | Report
Bastet is fine the way she is, just needs an FX tuneup.

How about changing Ra's ult so it does only 1/2 of the current damage, but then applies 3/4 of the current damage over the next 10/15/30 something seconds. More overall damage, but less burst.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Phil725 » November 23, 2013 2:43pm | Report
I'd make Zeus' ult take an extra .25 seconds to start applying damage, and change the time between it ticks to a little bit longer... basically just get rid of the last five buffs his ult got.

Merc's ult's max range should extend with his level, that way he can't lane gank from a tier 2 tower at level 5. His level 5 is way too strong for a hyper carry.

Zhong's ult should have CC reduction, not CC immunity. It's just obnoxious for a character to be able to run around for 5 seconds doing damage while still having access to their full skillset with no way to stop or focus him.

Agni's ult should probably be nerfed. It lets him get away from any threat with the fastest (and farthest?) dash in the game, he's cc immune during it, it does a ton of damage, especially if it ticks multiple times, and it sets up an instant free stun... oh wait, that's his 3. nevermind >_>

I don't know any ults that I'd totally rework though. I like most of them in the game, and a lot of them are cool and unique.

Phil725

Remarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 23, 2013 9:00pm | Report
give Hel something (like the change stance thing is awesome, but the ult is ****......)
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }