Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hello, I just joined smite, and I am going to be the best Apollo NA, AMA

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » Hello, I just joined smite, and I am going to be the best Apollo NA, AMA 11 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KyleIAm132 » February 9, 2014 7:46am | Report
dont post here

Trying to become the best Apollo NA!

KyleIAm132

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 9, 2014 7:52am | Report
"No player record matches the name you submitted" =(
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KyleIAm132 » February 9, 2014 7:53am | Report
Oops. Try again now, sorry.

KyleIAm132

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » February 9, 2014 9:54am | Report
You do well. Still very low level and the players aren't going to be very experienced. Hope you can keep it up through the levels.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 9, 2014 10:37am | Report
I, not sure if you have auto but on or off, but if it is off here is a little tip. Malice is always better than Rage.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » February 9, 2014 10:44am | Report
AMA?! WTF, why are you making a AMA if you just created an account, and is a newbie? Who wants to ask questions to a newb?

just kidding, kk.

You have some pretty neat scores. I see that you like ADC'ing! I recommend you to play not only Apollo, but Neith and Anhur as well. Maybe some Xbalanque and Artemis, too!

And The Executioner and Soul Eater are pretty weak items for now. I recommend Qin's Sais and Bloodforge as better replacements, respectively.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » February 9, 2014 12:59pm | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

AMA?! WTF, why are you making a AMA if you just created an account, and is a newbie? Who wants to ask questions to a newb?

just kidding, kk.

You have some pretty neat scores. I see that you like ADC'ing! I recommend you to play not only Apollo, but Neith and Anhur as well. Maybe some Xbalanque and Artemis, too!

And The Executioner and Soul Eater are pretty weak items for now. I recommend Qin's Sais and Bloodforge as better replacements, respectively.

What if you already have Sais? Imho, Executioner is the strongest ADC pen item atm. And for lifesteal, Devourer's Gloves is more cost-efficient than Bloodforge: for less money, you get more power/lifesteal, with the exception of if you have max stacks on Bloodforge.

See if you can lane with one of these gods: Sobek, Athena, Bacchus, Ymir, Sun Wukong. Those are the best laners. Gods like Eset and Ares are good as well, but are lower.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by KyleIAm132 » February 9, 2014 3:36pm | Report
Bump! Got home from errands, life, etc. Answered questions.

KyleIAm132

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » February 9, 2014 5:58pm | Report
Rule one, don't bump.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 9, 2014 7:43pm | Report
Aphro has follow up CC?

Honestly, Aphro needs to go mid, because a tank needs to be there somewhere, and tanks do horribly in solo lane. This is the only reason Aphro is not a 'true' support, despite being built around being support. She gives sustain, but the lack of a tank late game might ruin you.

Anyway, if you're level 4, and you're competing as an experienced moba player against people who might be literally brand new to the game, why does your somewhat positive history give credible basis to your ability to host an AMA?

Like, I don't doubt with previous experience, you're good, but you're brand new to smite, and playing against brand new players. You haven't seen what's truly good or bad yet, and probably haven't seen half the gods that exist yet.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }