Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

European players.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » European players. 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » February 28, 2014 8:32pm | Report
From the NA to EU *******s. EU has more of them... or it's just my luck.

Seriously. In most. 2/5 games there is one from each of those 2 games with that bad attitude in NA. But for EU. It's 3/5. Could be my luck or what. But it seems that way too me...
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 28, 2014 9:43pm | Report
Don't know. I always play on the European server (I live in Israel, I think that's where I should play...), so I can't really tell the difference.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 1, 2014 12:55am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Is it me or are they actually ***...

Almost any game that has one. They complain. A LOT.

You mean american's XD

And secondly disciminate much?

I have played with a tone of eu and na players and i did not notice a differnce. What you worte is quiet offencive.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 1, 2014 1:10am | Report
All4Games wrote:

You mean american's XD

And secondly disciminate much?

I have played with a tone of eu and na players and i did not notice a differnce. What you worte is quiet offencive.

I have played on both servers and found 99% no difference at all in player quality. One thing I have noticed that players on European server are a bit restrained and believe in team play even if they are bad, they usually avoid feeding around. The American server players are a bit more aggressive and believe in self heroics more. Though, I could be totally wrong. In general quality is very much same.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » March 1, 2014 2:33am | Report
I have played on both too. 5 months on NA and 3 on EU, the only difference is that there are more Polish and Russians on EU who don't seem to know not even a single English word. No offense to those who do.

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » March 1, 2014 3:35am | Report
Romanians wrote:

I have played on both too. 5 months on NA and 3 on EU, the only difference is that there are more Polish and Russians on EU who don't seem to know not even a single English word. No offense to those who do.

I just hate that so much!
Had a game full of Mexicans (they where probably Spanish, but Mexicans sounds worse) one night, going Loki Aphrodite lane.

We won though, just because the enemy team was bad :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 1, 2014 4:28am | Report
Well. I may just be pointing out on those Russia and Polish guys. But I have no idea really were they come from.

Sometimes I think it's spanish. But other than that. They just say "Noob"x100 over and over again. And also "Ja"x500 which I think that they're just laughing at someone for something bad their doing.

But ya. It's VERY obvious that they're being an ***. Especially when we lose.

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » March 1, 2014 5:24am | Report
´merica srsly, i playd often enough on NA server, and the ppl there are actually masters in bm.Eu complain alot yes, but dunno whats wrong with that... i mean if you suck they tell you.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 1, 2014 6:39am | Report
Setolino wrote:

�´merica srsly, i playd often enough on NA server, and the ppl there are actually masters in bm.Eu complain alot yes, but dunno whats wrong with that... i mean if you suck they tell you.

They're actually being an ******* when doing that. The undesirable *******.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 1, 2014 7:26am | Report
danny i find this discriminating and a very annoying tread. you mind apoligizing to EU in it's intirety? it is litterly just as easy for an eu person to say "well everyone in america is a dumb idiot" (i do not agree with that).

neither of the 2 groups is perfect and both have there serperate flaws but both are also very similar and both can be the most toxic people in a match but that does not mean that they act like that because they are from different part of the world.

EU gets most of it's child media from NA so young children of both parts will act similar.

EU teenagers tend not to listen or see media from there own country and get more from NA so they would act similar.

ofcourse there are the difference's that come trough education and from your parents/infirement which is the most create's the most difference. but they don't tend to learn people how to be rude online. (i said TEND)

right now you are the only one calling an entire part of the world ******* which doesn't give your already crumbly statment a solid footing seeing as right now this is what happens.

NA person calls EU *******'s...

nothing new but that puts NA in a bad day light.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }