Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

European players.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » European players. 20 posts - page 2 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 1, 2014 7:45am | Report
All4Games wrote:

danny i find this discriminating and a very annoying tread. you mind apoligizing to EU in it's intirety? it is litterly just as easy for an eu person to say "well everyone in america is a dumb idiot" (i do not agree with that).

neither of the 2 groups is perfect and both have there serperate flaws but both are also very similar and both can be the most toxic people in a match but that does not mean that they act like that because they are from different part of the world.

EU gets most of it's child media from NA so young children of both parts will act similar.

EU teenagers tend not to listen or see media from there own country and get more from NA so they would act similar.

ofcourse there are the difference's that come trough education and from your parents/infirement which is the most create's the most difference. but they don't tend to learn people how to be rude online. (i said TEND)

right now you are the only one calling an entire part of the world ******* which doesn't give your already crumbly statment a solid footing seeing as right now this is what happens.

NA person calls EU *******'s...

nothing new but that puts NA in a bad day light.

I am head strong in agreement with all4 on this, we can't discriminate people, even if we do we must not be biased.. and abusive language no way, I use abusive only as sarcasm and fun never maligning the own thought process and hurting sentiments of others.
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 1, 2014 7:52am | Report
Well can't really know what else to call them really lol. And I have yet to find any EU people complain yet here. So I don't think it was that bad.

The ones that I was stating is the really "Bad" ******* kinds. Not ALL European. Should of made that clear. I mean. I've already see NA people like them. But MORE frequently the European side of the world. Which is what I was trying to say.

Should of made that part clear too lol
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 1, 2014 7:56am | Report
MadDanny wrote:

Well can't really know what else to call them really lol. And I have yet to find any EU people complain yet here. So I don't think it was that bad.

The ones that I was stating is the really "Bad" ******* kinds. Not ALL European. Should of made that clear. I mean. I've already see NA people like them. But MORE frequently the European side of the world. Which is what I was trying to say.

Should of made that part clear too lol

i guess il take this as an apoligy.

also im eu and i complained :P

seeing where there are more bm people depends on where you visit more often. so i have seen a lot of bm eu people in my life. but the great internetz let me see the bm that NA has to offer and i got to say. both are ecually bad.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » March 1, 2014 10:13am | Report
All4Games wrote:

danny i find this discriminating and a very annoying tread. you mind apoligizing to EU in it's intirety? it is litterly just as easy for an eu person to say "well everyone in america is a dumb idiot" (i do not agree with that).

neither of the 2 groups is perfect and both have there serperate flaws but both are also very similar and both can be the most toxic people in a match but that does not mean that they act like that because they are from different part of the world.

EU gets most of it's child media from NA so young children of both parts will act similar.

EU teenagers tend not to listen or see media from there own country and get more from NA so they would act similar.

ofcourse there are the difference's that come trough education and from your parents/infirement which is the most create's the most difference. but they don't tend to learn people how to be rude online. (i said TEND)

right now you are the only one calling an entire part of the world ******* which doesn't give your already crumbly statment a solid footing seeing as right now this is what happens.

NA person calls EU *******'s...

nothing new but that puts NA in a bad day light.

Well, you said everyone in AMERICA, NA = North America, Canada is in North America, I'm Canadian. This isn't extremely offensive but it's more offensive then What you are talking about.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TormentedTurnip » March 1, 2014 11:10am | Report
Slightly off-topic, but I love the people that pretend to speak a different language just to reinforce a stereotype. Like the one I played with before that said "no habla ingles." He didn't even conjugate "hablar" correctly -.- I was able to let the misspelling of "inglés" slide because half the people who speak English don't spell out entire words, so I imagine accents are even more frequently dropped.

TormentedTurnip
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (96)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » March 1, 2014 11:20am | Report
Strikerjacob wrote:

Well, you said everyone in AMERICA, NA = North America, Canada is in North America, I'm Canadian. This isn't extremely offensive but it's more offensive then What you are talking about.

if you got offended i apoligize. that was not my intention. however. i like i said: it does not mather where you come from, no mather where you are and no mather where you go. people will be bm and that is not bound to locations. so even canadians will be bm.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by WatchfulShadow » March 1, 2014 11:50am | Report
@All4Games - I'm EU (UK) and this doesn't bother me, honestly. Obviously this guy researched this in it's entirety to determine which region is the worst. ;D
But then again, I'm not easily offended. Nobody cares if this guy insulted an entire region based on a game, so you shouldn't either.

The problem I have is that he complained on a forum instead of thinking, 'Wait, I get more BM on EU servers than US. Hmm, maybe I should just stay on US servers.' I understand venting and everyone has felt like doing it, I've even done it about the terrible players I get paired with. I think that's all it was, just him letting off steam. (:

WatchfulShadow

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by muas » March 1, 2014 12:43pm | Report
Lol so many butthurt people in this thread, if you dont have something nice to say keep it to yourself but if you want to help people try saying it nicely
SMFG officer

muas

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Setolino » March 1, 2014 6:13pm | Report
muas wrote:

Lol so many butthurt people in this thread, if you dont have something nice to say keep it to yourself but if you want to help people try saying it nicely

So you want us to say sth. nice about this stupid topic ? Ok.
"Wololol" -Age of Empires

Setolino
<Godlike>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Established (18)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » March 5, 2014 6:27am | Report
Well today I got reported for flaming. The only thing I said on chat was asking my jungler to help me with blue buff... I was stunned.

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }