Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

2014-03-12 Item Patch Notes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 2014-03-12 Item Patch Notes 43 posts - page 1 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Romanians » March 11, 2014 2:32pm | Report
You may find them here .

What do you think. Poor Zhong has got quite a nerf this patch...

Romanians

Established (17)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shyzer » March 11, 2014 3:06pm | Report
They should bring back the healing from Zhong's ult or give some other benefit/ effect related to how many ghosts were stored prior to ult. Very stupid move, as usual, on HiRez's case...

Shyzer

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » March 11, 2014 3:40pm | Report
My Reaction: Barely noticeable patch but it's in between god releases so it's acceptable.

Interested at NO scylla changes outside quality-of-life changes and bug fixes. Very interesting.

Zhong Kui nerf so unneeded. He's already barely picked from his ridiculously close range and stupid amount of pre-fight set up. He had burst with that ult but now it's almost worse than using abilities.

Anubis change makes his job a bit easier. Not much of a change though.

Geb got WRECKED. Like seriously he was already a very defensive, non-interesting tank. He was good, yes, but he had no IMPACT outside his ult and shield, because his roll is pretty useless in conquest teamfights, and his knockup is only good if interrupting someone, because the duration is mediocre at best. Now he's done.

AMC nerfs still rolling in, no idea why.

Otherwise, not a bad patch I guess
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » March 11, 2014 3:41pm | Report
Performance improvements are always good.

Ah Muzen Cab nerf was good. His 3 was just bloated.

Geb's shield nerf was needed. So glad they did that. The nerf to his ult is okay I guess.

Hun Batz hopefully wont have such an ugly swing chain now.

Eset buff is cool.

Zhong Kui nerf is very good and was needed.

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » March 11, 2014 3:46pm | Report
Made idol of concentration more sexy. I'm loving the Stone of Gaia update.

Another AMC nerf. I guess that works?

So Death Gaze does the same damage, but is going to be a little bit easier too hit? I'm not sold on this.

Eset change is cool. I'm liking it. That's right Neith; Isis says **** you!

They are finally adding golden mercury? I've been wondering why this hasn't been added earlier.

Zhong Kui nerf is welcomed.

Overall I like what they are doing on this patch. Thumbs up HiRez.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 11, 2014 5:42pm | Report
A shocking and near terrible patch only a handful of good changes:

-they named a suitcase now naming every cloth so that it fits the suitcase..so terrible and unnecessary. We gonna forget all our clothes and stand nude.
- spoiled geb and made him useless all the way.
- zhong kui- how the hell would he damage now, just right click to cancel his ulti if anybdy wishes to get a kill somehow or dont use the ulti at all.
- nothing done to zeus, vulcan passive.

Amc nerf is good, isis buff welcome, idol and gaia changes good
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » March 11, 2014 5:49pm | Report
arka222 wrote:

A shocking and near terrible patch only a handful of good changes

How does one figure?

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 11, 2014 5:57pm | Report
Chiulin wrote:

How does one figure?

-they named a suitcase now naming every cloth so that it fits the suitcase..so terrible and unnecessary. We gonna forget all our clothes and stand nude.
- spoiled geb and made him useless all the way.
- zhong kui- how the hell would he damage now, just right click to cancel his ulti if anybdy wishes to get a kill somehow or dont use the ulti at all.
- nothing done for zeus unbanning, nerfin scylla damage on ulti also vulcan passive.
- anubis had a leg fracture and they toning his upper body muscles. Still had to see the change in game but doesn't sound good.

Amc nerf is good, isis buff welcome, idol and gaia changes good
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » March 11, 2014 6:04pm | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Zhong Kui nerf so unneeded. He's already barely picked from his ridiculously close range and stupid amount of pre-fight set up. He had burst with that ult but now it's almost worse than using abilities.
Wut. Zhong Kui, whenever he was picked, usually destroyed. He's either banned, or picked, from my end.

Raventhor wrote:
Geb got WRECKED. Like seriously he was already a very defensive, non-interesting tank. He was good, yes, but he had no IMPACT outside his ult and shield, because his roll is pretty useless in conquest teamfights, and his knockup is only good if interrupting someone, because the duration is mediocre at best. Now he's done.
Nah, Geb's still very strong. Firstly, 650 health at level 20 at max rank isn't quite the level of insanity as before, but it's still a decent number, and his ultimate is still hands-down the strongest initiation in the game, damage or not. In fact, I wish they reduced the stun, not the damage.

He'll still be picked purely for his ridiculous initiation, mobility for rotations, ganking potential, and having a cleanse.

Raventhor wrote:
AMC nerfs still rolling in, no idea why.

Otherwise, not a bad patch I guess
Oops, I may have had something to do with this...anyway, AMC has a slgiht problem of winning every laning phase by sheer waveclear, having insane burst on top of sustain on top of poke, and being a ridiculous snowballer if you can use your ultimate right.

Still does, actually, considering it still does high damage and the minions are cleared in less than 4 seconds anyway. So the only kind of nerf he got was to his zoning and slow, which is okay, but not the real problem, IMO.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 11, 2014 6:13pm | Report
Geb has an ineffective basic attack, shield is such an OP skill that it will always be his USP no matter how much its nerfed. His ulti damage reduction is not godd bcz only build possible for him now is a tank build after which nobody gonna engage him and waste his energy.

Edit: to fix zhong kui after current nerf: he must be granted 1 stack every 30s so that he become viable in assault too and becomes less dependent on minions and get a self healing mechanism

EDIT: biggest advantage of amc is his movement speed gain whenever he want tat's wy he doesn't need any escape.(in ans. to raventhor)
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }