Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

2014-03-12 Item Patch Notes

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » General Discussion » 2014-03-12 Item Patch Notes 43 posts - page 3 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 11, 2014 8:14pm | Report
Ryvvik wrote:

Raven...I dunno where you play but in Gold league Zhong is banned out in nearly every game. Im not saying this means hes OP or needs a nerf but it clearly means people don't want to deal with him.

The same goes for geb.

Likewise, AMC is not banned but is often picked. My guess is their stats show him played more than other hunters and so they nerf a little to bring them into balance. Their goal would be to see each hunger played equally (i would imagine)

Chiulin...the Anubis change will make it a little more fine tuned. Im not sure if its a buff or nerf but it'll tick damage more often requiring you to be more precise at keeping the beam on people.

Now nobody gonna ban ZK in ranked but nobody gonna play him either that's my problem. He is literally self crippled on his ulti now. How does it make sense?
Fun and Heart
IGN: arka222
Clan: ARKA GANG
Motto: Never let the team down..find a way to win..
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Chiulin » March 11, 2014 8:30pm | Report
SoapSuds wrote:

Ah Muzen Cab: Didn't really feel he needed a nerf on his Honey too much, but then it's not going to destroy him, so oh well.

Geb: I guess his shield change is an alright compromise. 650 as a max is still pretty good. I don't think his ult needed a nerf, though. Not sure of the reasoning behind that.

Hun Batz: Pretty good to see that.

Isis: Love this buff on her.

Zhong Kui: He was hit hard with a nerf, and I'm honestly a little split on it. On the one hand, his ult right now is deadly as hell. Completely CC immune, and even without using any other attacks, it hits like a truck and can't really be avoided outside of just getting the hell away from him as fast as you can before he launches too many ghosts at you. But at the same time, I also found it fair considering he has to work harder to get his ult ready than arguably any god in the game. Sure, others like Bakasura ideally should build up a bit for their ult as well, but Zhong is required to wait and build to make his ult effective, and while it's not torture setting it up ('dem heals on his Exorcism are nice) it's not like he has a lot of range to do so. He has to get up pretty close to accomplish this and, since some people were talking about it, that can hurt in modes like Assault if you get caught, especially since, unlike Bakasura, you lose your stacks upon death.

So, like I said, I'm a bit split on it. Though, I don't think it will kill his usefulness entirely considering his ult still hurts on its own, and me personally, when I play him, most of my kills end up coming from his hard hitting 1+2 combo, anyway.

Unfortunately my friend they balance the game 100% around conquest.

Chiulin

Prominent (31)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » March 11, 2014 8:31pm | Report
Chiulin wrote:

Unfortunately my friend they balance the game 100% around conquest.

Yes, but since someone had mentioned him in Assault, and being insanely strong in Assault, I more or less used Assault in response to that, and not as a whole.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » March 11, 2014 9:07pm | Report
One day everyone complains about Zhong being op, now they complain he will be too weak. Guess Zhong Kui players will have to actually use skill to win.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » March 11, 2014 9:48pm | Report
I still like Neith better than AMC IMO. You can just counter him by using void or witch.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 11, 2014 10:11pm | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

One day everyone complains about Zhong being op, now they complain he will be too weak. Guess Zhong Kui players will have to actually use skill to win.

I had no major complaints with ZK, he was usually banned in ranked games bcz of his ability to dominate a lane and when his bag is full he used to gank and do insane damage with ease. We never want players doing easy damage that's why zeus is banned usually. As mentioned in earlier posts, his limitation is range. No matter how much a god is nerfed there will always be people around to play him like he's too OP. That's skill.

I usually don't crib on patches and god buffs n nerfs but this time the nerf on ZK is not done in a correct manner. There are a lot of minor fixes that would have nerfed him for the good.
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » March 12, 2014 1:43am | Report
They didn't nerf Scylla?
THEY BUFFED Eset!?! ( Hercules and Neith don't got **** on her now :D)

Best patch ever <3

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka222 » March 12, 2014 2:22am | Report

They didn't nerf Scylla?
THEY BUFFED Eset!?! ( Hercules and Neith don't got **** on her now :D)

Best patch ever <3

Out of these gods only isis has been buffed but its ok she needed one. It has been the minimal patch ever perhaps in terms of content. I think we need to send them our god balancing notes but nobody seems interested not even our balancing expert all4.
Fun and Heart
My Guide on Vulcan
A god idea...

arka222

Memorable (12)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Moustashe » March 12, 2014 5:39am | Report
This isn't the real patch note,
This is ---> : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jjAwu8gg4UW4YRvw-2tajKBmsRixAEPI4894NyV_Fwc/pub

Moustashe

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » March 12, 2014 5:46am | Report

Someone has anger management issues XD

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }