Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Patched items 7.10 changes?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Patched items 7.10 changes? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » October 8, 2020 1:27am | Report
I've been testing out Silverbranch Bow and Atalanta's Bow but I don't see that much of a difference. I think Silverbranch does lose a small number of stacks now with their builds but not like a crazy amount. And Ata's movement speed does feel different but the stats still make it shred tanks so is there cause for alarm to start reworking builds/guides for these nerfs or did they not fall off too badly?

Also I don't have much experience with Glad shield and Warriors so I'll leave this one up to the experts but on paper this buff seems pretty nice. Wondering if anyone's toyed around with it yet.

And Nemean doesn't feel too nerfed for my tank builds since they get those protections up pretty high. I imagine a lot of tanky assassin builds might be nerfed by this?

Oh and Emperor's Armor I guess got a buff... anyways, if anyone else has done testing on the item changes I'm wondering if there's any real major changes to builds that might need to be done. Cheers.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Big Damage » October 8, 2020 7:22am | Report
Glad Shield is great at the moment. I've been toying around with an Osiris build using 3 of the 4 shields (Berserker's, Void, Gladiator's) and it's super annoying to play into especially when using his utility items Oni's and Spirit Robe to stack percentage mitigations. Those 5 items leave one slot open for a counter item or if it's to be filled I'll pick up a Sledge.

Emperor's Armor needs a serious buff to either it's passive or it's stats instead of a small increase to it's prot to make it useful. With extra 10 prots yeah it's cheap but it's still a very meh item.

Big Damage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » October 9, 2020 10:08pm | Report
Big Damage wrote:

Glad Shield is great at the moment. I've been toying around with an Osiris build using 3 of the 4 shields (Berserker's, Void, Gladiator's) and it's super annoying to play into especially when using his utility items Oni's and Spirit Robe to stack percentage mitigations. Those 5 items leave one slot open for a counter item or if it's to be filled I'll pick up a Sledge.

Emperor's Armor needs a serious buff to either it's passive or it's stats instead of a small increase to it's prot to make it useful. With extra 10 prots yeah it's cheap but it's still a very meh item.

Hopefully it stays that way for Glad cause the nerfs they did really made it lackluster. But yeah with Emperor I don't see it being a good item with just +50 physical resistance and a passive that's really situational. I think I've bought it once and that was because we were getting pushed under tower the entire laning phase in duo and honestly I didn't notice much of a difference. I think I would have been better off just getting Sovern armor to help my ADC.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » October 10, 2020 2:11am | Report
Emps armour isn’t as relevant as it used to be but yeah definitely do not buy it for the laning phase.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » October 10, 2020 11:43am | Report
Emps is only good for sieging or being sieged, but there are better items.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » October 11, 2020 12:08am | Report
On Silver and Ata, I don't see it as breaking those builds, but it does level the playing field a bit with regard to non-Silver builds via crit or ability.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (394)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S7evin424 » October 16, 2020 11:17pm | Report
Branmuffin17 wrote:

On Silver and Ata, I don't see it as breaking those builds, but it does level the playing field a bit with regard to non-Silver builds via crit or ability.

Yeah and I'm already seeing a lot of people switch back to Qins/Ody instead of running crit.

S7evin424

Notable (2)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » October 17, 2020 1:05am | Report
for me it always has been a bit of a what is the opponent's comp, if there is only 1 tanky character crit does so much more for me than qin's even if the tank grabs spectral

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }