Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Looking for a full damage chronos build for mid

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Build & Guide Discussion » Looking for a full damage chronos build for mid 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _Avista_ » January 25, 2016 12:20pm | Report
Does anyone know of a good Chronos build?

_Avista_

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CakeSlapping » January 25, 2016 12:43pm | Report
Have you tried looking here yet?

CakeSlapping

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by _Avista_ » January 25, 2016 1:29pm | Report
I did but I feel like they are not updated.

_Avista_

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sodsboy » January 29, 2016 4:50am | Report
Well I might aswell recommend some form of a build on here. Starter item should normally be Soul Stone as the MP5 is beneficial for Chronos early game.
As for the other items:
1) Shoes of the Magi as the early pen will benefit you spamming autos like no ones business. You can go for Shoes of Focus for cdr and mana but the choice is yours.
2) Demonic Grip Get this as soon as you can as you practically need it.

3) Spear of the Magus if you've gone Shoes of Focus if not go for Chronos' Pendant to get cdr.

4) Go for the opposite item so if you went spear get pendant and vice versa.

5) Polynomicon You know how every single Sol builds this? Yeah, Chronos should too as he is dependant on it.

6) Last but certainly not least after you ditch that stone. I'd go with Rod of Tahuti Or as I call it "Rod of Dabooty" to maximize your magical power. If you don't want this then go for whatever tickles your fancy.
IGN: Soddyboy
Curse: Sodsboy
Steam: Sodsboy

Sodsboy

Memorable (10)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by thef4d3 » September 29, 2019 6:00am | Report
As someone that loves a good Chronos build that above is pretty solid for what you seek.
Worker by day | Streamer by choice | Follow or come say hi | Mixer.com/thef4d3 | Smite Lover and Hater in the same breath | Join my discord https://discord.me/thecrewtel |

thef4d3

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » September 29, 2019 2:23pm | Report
thef4d3 wrote:

As someone that loves a good Chronos build that above is pretty solid for what you seek.

Not really, spear of the magus is a terrible item on Chronos.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Gulfwulf » September 29, 2019 5:24pm | Report
thef4d3 wrote:

Dude, this thread is over 3 years old. I'm pretty sure the OP is either no longer playing Smite or had his question answered long ago.

Gulfwulf
<Guardian Master>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (81)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }