This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
Vote received! Would you like to let the author know their guide helped you and leave them a message?
I don't buy Chalice of Healing so I have a slot for wards. You'll have Med Cloak and a smidge of HP5.
I typically go Warlock, Ring and then Tahuti
At level 8 don't choose a skill. Wait until level 9 and upgrade your Detonate to 5 and Lightning Storm to 2
Welcome to my first Build!
My PSN Name is Jae****aming and I'm a father of two beautiful daughters and a husband to an amazing wife. I really enjoy the comradery of Smite and I love video games in general. It's about the laughter and teamwork that makes Smite worth playing.
I have Chaac, Olorun and Hades and rank X as well.
Why a Zeus Build?
Zeus is the first real mage I tried and someone I met in game set me up with a build and walked me through the combos...I just can't remember their name.
Please enjoy and try it out...I really have fun with this build and Zeus
- Right from the start you have 30 Magical Power and MP5 and +10 Ability Damage.
- We want the Mana and the 9% Magical Power roughly +117 Magical Power at the end
- We take them for the damage and Lifesteal. You can take CDR Boots if you prefer
- SUSTAIN!!!...35 HP5 and 35 MP5...Bonus Pen and Movement Speed...love this item.
- Gives us Mana for Thoth and added Pen and Power
- We want this for Zeus' Passive 30% per charge additional damage...not too many people use his passive
- Pfft, who doesn't love the Rod...pure power, shred and takes us to 65 MP5...that's one ability replenished while it cools down.
- I find that if people are in my face and I panic I can Aegis the ground I stand on followed by Chain Lightning and then Detonate quickly...this usually helps deter people.
- If you're not getting up close and personal you can basic attack them to death...again playing into his passive here
- Chain Lightning is the last to be upgraded. It sends 4 arcs of lightning that do damage and slow the enemy. The charges are consumed by your 3rd ability called Detonate. This is used to clear wave and on your main combo.
- Aegis Assault is disc that is thrown to the ground and it causes initial and static damage. It's mainly used in combination with Chain Lightning
- Detonate Charge is the "Clap those Cheeks" ability. It can do a great deal of damage. 432 before the 25% of your magical Power plays in...at rank 5 that is. Again this is used after your initial combo
- Lightning Storm is your Ultimate. Massive damage if you can catch a stunned enemy in it. Close to 1,000 Damage if you can get 3 hits on someone...You'll typically get one, maybe two...Still massive Damage
Combos and Situational Uses
followed up immediately with , followed by a basic attack the the center of to ensure 3 charges are in place. Then use to detonate***
***Please note if the enemy team has Aegis Amulet Relic. If they do, it's a guessing game of when you detonate. The charges last 5 seconds...so after you combo and you see the charges...count to 3 then detonate...or watch the enemy to see if they Aegis and then detonate. Look at the timer as the Aegis Amulet has a 3 minute Cooldown.
Clearing Wave Part 1:
Line up your so that the edge of the circle hits the melee and ranged minions. Then basic attack...resist the temptations to chain lightning or detonate
Clearing Wave Part 2:
Use your to hit the first enemy and keep basic attacking. I usually try to go from a 45 degree angle...Chain the ranged and then basic the melee. Feel free to detonate if you want...try to sustain mana though. Remember you'll have teammates taking out wave.
Clap Them Cheeks - The Team Wiper
Use to engage. Start walking towards the backpedaling enemy and try to start your ult when they're in the middle...if they're next to a wall or in a tight space it's easier...keep walking forward and then use your Main combo as they flee out the back of your Ult
You need to log in before commenting.
Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved