This guide has not yet been updated for the current season. Please keep this in mind while reading. You can see the most recently updated guides on the browse guides page
These are the champs that Vulcan can make a good game out of:
1st. We have Odin.
The reasons why i choose Odin, is mainly because of his skillset.
1. He can give allies attackspeed (Inferno Cannons)
2. Odin can buff allies with Health Regen.
3. His Ring of Spears, can zone the Enemy for along time. While they are zoned, Vulcan can set up his Inferno Cannons and hit with all his skill shots.
2nd. We have Cupid.
The reasons why i choose Cupid, was because of his cc, which can makes it harder for the enemy to escape from Vulcans pokeing Cannons.
(More to be listed)
These are the Enemies that counters Vulcan:
1st. We have Freya.
The reason why i choose Freya, is because of her poke, and her skill set.
1. She can poke Vulcan more than he can poke her, with her ranged basic attacks.
2. She can lift Vulcan up in the air, making it nearly impossible without help to escape her.
3. Freya's Ultimate makes her untargetable to Vulcans spells, with Vulcan pretty much relies on.
2nd. We have Zeus.
The reason why i choose Zeus is because i think that Zeus can delete Vulcans Inferno Cannons much quicker than he can replace them, and therefor Zeus can poke Vulcan while he tries to poke Zeus. Zeus can also outfarm Vulcan in laneing phase.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved