> Void Stone/ Breastplate of Valor - Protections, this is the first protection item built, providing protections from the enemy Solo laner, the item built first will depend on who the enemy solo laner is
> Spear of the Magus - Penetration, this provides early game pen, increasing your overall damage given that more often than not the enemy solo laner will also build protections, it works well with Jormungandrs first ability which has damage over time
> Hide of the Urchin - Protections, gives Jormungandr more survivability as is necessary for the Solos role as secondary tank
> Gem of Isolation - movement and health, used to decrease the mobility of enemy gods in team fight and also gives health, adding to Jormungandrs survivability
> Mantle of Discord - Protection and cooldown, further adds to Jormungandrs protections, also gives 10% cooldown, which can mean that late game Jormungandr can have 30% cooldown with a power potion and Mana Buff
1. Venomous Haze - Jormungandrs first ability is a simple damaging ability, but has a lot of interplay with his overall kit, a pool is shot out over a large distance onto the ground, damaging and slowing all targets in range and then causing tick damage over the next 20 seconds during which the pool stays on the ground
2. Consuming Bellow - Jormungandrs second ability is more complex, its a basic AOE ability at first, taking a short period of time to charge up before damaging, slowing and trembling all targets around Jormungandr. When utilised with Jormungandrs first ability however its damage will increase, for all pools close to Jormungandr up to 3 the damage of this ability will increase. Following the use of this ability, his basic attacks will also fire at their fastest rate for a short period of time.
3. Submerge - Jormungandrs third ability is a stealth and movement ability, he goes under the ground for 5 seconds and cannot be seen by enemy gods for the duration, unless he takes damage, he also moves at 125% movement speed for the duration. While submerged Jormungandr will also be able to see all enemy gods around him, including stealthed gods such as; Loki, Ao Kuang, Nu Wa, Jormungandr and The Morrigan. At any point during this 5s duration, Jormungandr can attack, he will emerge from the ground, knocking up all enemy gods around him and damaging them. Emerging in a pool from his ultimate or first ability will create 2 more pools lasting only 5 seconds in the direction Jormungandr is facing.
4. The World Serpent - This is Jormungandrs ultimate, he dives into the ground and then can leap 3 times, everywhere he leaps to will leave behind a pool. Jormungandr will deal damage when emerging from the ground at the start of the leap and when entering the ground at the end of the leap, any gods that he leaps over will also be damaged.
5. Immovable - Jormungandrs passive means that he cannot be hard displaced, this includes; Banishes, knockbacks and Knockups. This means his is immune to very powerful team fight ultimate's, such as; Ares and Cerberus ultimates.
instead of being affected normally by these abilities, Jormungandr will instead take 10% increased damage and a fading slow for 2 seconds.
Venomous Haze at enemy ->
Submerge through Pool ->
Consuming Bellow between all 3 pools
The World Serpent can either be used to initiate a fight, knockuping up and slowing the enemy gods, allowing for his team to more easily engage, or to cover large distances quickly, to either escape, chase or quickly support a teammate.
You need to log in before commenting.
[-] Collapse All Comments
SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.
Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved