Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who is the best 1v1 god as of 11/19

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Who is the best 1v1 god as of 11/19 35 posts - page 3 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » June 1, 2013 12:30pm | Report
hahha I play Anhur alot, I honestly don't know why alot of people don't play anhur until recently I seen more probably because of the skins. I see him in conquest sometimes but not as a main pick for some reason.

In other game modes I hardly ever see him until recently since he got new skins more people are picking him.

Anhur will wreck your face though.
He clears waves with ease.

He has an escape

He has a stun

He has a slow/damage buff

his ult is only good if you have aim :)

Anhurs a skill shot character but if you have good aim and a brain he will wreck ya **** brah!

Sun wukongs strong as **** to brah!
so is hebo brah!

Sometimes I think hebos a cheap *** because how much cool down reduction he has

you know sometimes I think all the gods are pretty good.
Smite does have some good balancing compared to other games I played where everything is screwed up. I can honestly say I like alot of the gods and feel alright with almost any pick.

Because when team fights break out it changes the game and with certain combos its just a slight advantage.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by JararoNatsu » June 1, 2013 2:10pm | Report
Honestly, if we're talking just pure 1v1, Xbalanque is the best.

He has one of the best early games of any God, being able to do an insane amount of damage with his 2-3 combo by level 3. A good Xba in a joust will always have the upper hand and kills are imminent. He will outpush, and outkill.

Edit: Who the hell necro'd this post?

Check out my Artemis Guide and my Ao Kuang Guide!

JararoNatsu
<Veteran>

Distinguished (51)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by alphacar » September 28, 2013 9:09pm | Report
I believe any bruiser will go good against Arachne and Ra too since he can do his 3 if Arachne tries to jump on he and she will just end up damaging herself

alphacar

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 28, 2013 9:38pm | Report
Loki will ruin any squishy burst mage.
Chronos and Zeus will counter Loki, whilst Chronos counters Zeus. They are also both good at countering carries.
Ares is a good counterpick as well, because of how simply annoying he is to fight 1v1.
Finally, Chang'E usually outsustains anyone, and once she gets Polynomicon it can be GG.

EDIT: I didn't even realize this was necro'd..I just saw it in the recent comments/threads thing on the side >.>
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Daheri » September 28, 2013 9:41pm | Report
JararoNatsu wrote:

Who the hell necro'd this post?

It was necro'd 3 times actually. It was dead for 3 months, then it was necro'd, then dead for 1 month, necro'd, dead for 1 week, necro'd again. It just can't stay dead :P

Imo Arachne and Hel are very powerful 1v1 gods. Arachne can have a very strong early game, giving her the farm advantage in the mid-late game, and Hel has a somewhat weak early-game, but gets progressively stronger.

Daheri

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by yra111 » September 29, 2013 10:36am | Report
chronos of course! With his movespeed increase skill unable to aim him even at perfect ping...

yra111

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pickled » November 19, 2013 12:37am | Report
I can't believe nobody has said Aphrodite. Lane her against any physical attacker, literally ANY, and she'll win by a landslide.

However she struggles to lane against other mages, but if you have a somewhat decent understanding of the character, you'll excel anyway.

It's all about sustain and burst damage.

Btw, I've only ever lost Joust two or three times, out of maybe 40 games? All Aphrodite.

Pickled

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 19, 2013 5:42am | Report
Pickled wrote:

I can't believe nobody has said Aphrodite. Lane her against any physical attacker, literally ANY, and she'll win by a landslide.

However she struggles to lane against other mages, but if you have a somewhat decent understanding of the character, you'll excel anyway.

It's all about sustain and burst damage.

Btw, I've only ever lost Joust two or three times, out of maybe 40 games? All Aphrodite.

This post is from 2012.. Aphrodite wasn't even released back then
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 19, 2013 7:41am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

This post is from 2012.. Aphrodite wasn't even released back then

True.

I really see 1v1 jousts being like the midlane and solo lane combined, minus ganks. In short, you see APC's, ADC's, and Bruisers a lot.

Personally, I think that Loki is one of the better 1v1'ers - though countered easily, since he has only one person to worry about (which is his specialty by far), he can really just act as if he's soloing, then when he maxes his 1, start picking off the opponent, one time after another.

Although, many gods counter him, Freya probably the strongest. Aphrodite could also work, if you build her with some prot.

Or, if the oponnent is an ADC, Vamana. That guy is the bane of physicals - in a conquest game, I was up against Ne Zha, Artemis and the BEE in the jungle, them at full health and me at half health. I won that ecounter.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 19, 2013 8:20am | Report
If you count minion waves as 1v1 (so joust), Mercury or Zeus every day :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }