Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Who is the best 1v1 god as of 11/19

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Who is the best 1v1 god as of 11/19 35 posts - page 4 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pickled » November 20, 2013 12:25am | Report
Silv3rX wrote:

This post is from 2012.. Aphrodite wasn't even released back then

Oh my bad. I'm slow, please forgive me. However, my stance is unchanged. All Aphro needs to counter Loki is that physical protection/mana/25% cooldown item and the physical protection/magic power item, with 15% c/d shoes. It's not even fair at that point.:P

Pickled

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Xareth » April 11, 2014 4:24pm | Report
I'm going to necro this post, but with good reason. I came searching for this post after all this time because of that story I told at the beginning. While it wasn't that exciting of a story, it turned out to be interesting because of who I was jousting. While he was playing like a clown as Thor in that 5v5, I have seen him play since and will gladly say that he not only bested me in my first joust match, but would probably beat me 99/100 times as long as there were no handicaps. I should probably change the title to "My First Joust Match...vs Andinster!"

Xareth

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by godjack » April 27, 2014 12:24pm | Report
You're all forgetting sun wukong :) As sun I never seem to lose a 1v1

godjack

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » April 27, 2014 12:38pm | Report
Ok a couple things, this post is really old so please don't necro, look at the posting dates before. And also at the time that this discussion took place, Sun Wukong was still an assassin, before he got rereleased.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » April 28, 2014 2:17am | Report
Sun Wukong was Hun Batz actually
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }