Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

No Boots Test

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » No Boots Test 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » August 27, 2018 11:52pm | Report
So I'm kind of testing around with the new Atalanta's Bow.

I'm thinking that it could possibly work on hunters aa a more expensive substitute for Ninja Tabi, perhaps late game.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Kriega1 » August 28, 2018 5:00am | Report
If you're swapping boots for it then all you're doing is making yourself an easy target. It would only be viable on a hunter if you were harassed by their frontline and you swapped Odysseus' Bow for it in a qins build.

Kriega1

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (143)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DV-8 » August 28, 2018 10:47am | Report
Kriega1 wrote:

If you're swapping boots for it then all you're doing is making yourself an easy target. It would only be viable on a hunter if you were harassed by their frontline and you swapped Odysseus' Bow for it in a qins build.

I'm not convinced that you all of a sudden become an easy target with only 8% less movement speed (which is why I started testing this). Plus, while Atalanta's Bow passive is active (which lasts a decent amount of time; 7 seconds), it provides more movement speed than boots, as well as stronger Power and Attack Speed.

DV-8
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Branmuffin17 » August 28, 2018 10:59am | Report
This is very interesting. You're also less of a target in the late game when you're teamed up with everyone else.
Branmuffin17
<Administrator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Exalted (395)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }