Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Ne Zha build

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Ne Zha build 7 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 9, 2018 1:38pm | Report
Just did some random builds vs Ra bot in jungle practice, but I think the bot is bugged. at least it felt like I did to much damage :P

Anyone remember what his stats are?

Any ways on to it:
Spoiler: Click to view

Which was ult crits dealing 377 damage.

Ult hits of 320, but 50 more defense, 100 health and 20 pen (aura). For fun I tried to switch out Void Shield for Poisoned Star (to see if I was capping Ra's protections with Void Shield. And I did, I still did 320 damage. So Ra bot has <40 protections... So this comparison does not really show the builds. properly.

So new builds:

Ult damage 315.

267 damage, so I am pretty sure that Void Shield passive does not apply on Ra bot. did the same twist with Poisoned Star again. And shocker 267 damage again :(

So I had to try and get a build with the same power stats and ended up with this:

And now I did 313 damage per hit. so a total of 6 damage lost :P

Then did one with brawler's beast stick instead of void shield:

310 damage.

Now I can't be arsed to do more, I want to play lol.

But in my mind it is pretty clear that DB is not worth it, yes you can get some lucky RNG with the sash and some more AA damage. But at what cost?

If you can go full glasscanon and are against ppl without protections it is good though, but protections are just to good vs crits so pen is more valuable that the + 25% damage.

Would love to do some customs to just try out different builds though if you are interested :)

EDIT:

I did a build to kind of simulate the Void Shield aura on the second build:

So because you can't get 60 pen because of the cap I removed 20 pen on the first build with Deathbringer I know this does not simulate it correctly. but it is a better showing than when both the builds had the same amount of pen. Or I guess it does show it correctly? Math is not my thing.

But this build did 323 damage per tick on the ult so a damage increase of 9 damage.
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Cyberhawk94 » February 9, 2018 3:36pm | Report
Having a bit of a hard time understanding the issue with Ra bot protections and Void Shield.

It sounds like most of these builds did 300-320 damage, but the first one at the very top (the one I use), did 377 damage per hit, in exchange for being the lowest defense?

an extra ~170 damage on the ultimate plus better autos and a good chance of Sash critting seems worth it to me

If youd like I could run the numbers of some of these builds through the damage formula so you dont have to worry about weird Ra bot interations

Cyberhawk94
<Fighter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Cyberhawk94 » February 9, 2018 4:02pm | Report

Slow day at work lol, I ran the numbers

All of these are the average damage that Armillary Sash + Wind Fire Wheels does against a level 20 god with no defense items (so mages and hunters) ( I averaged the output of crits on his 3)

I also calculated this with the 5.2 version of Deathbringer, because 5.1 numbers aren't going to matter soon.

The first line is The first build that you showed

the 2nd line is your 2nd build

the 3rd line is a slightly more mixed defense version for against mages

the 4th line is what I was planning on building to get 4 pen items AND deathbringer (boots+jot+crusher+void+DB+brawlers)

The highest damage definitely includes Deathbringer, the combo doing 250 damage more on average (so higher when 3 crits and lower when it doesnt).

I dont think the added defense from Void Shield is worth losing that damage, but it is much closer than I thought it would be.

If you want, I can run numbers including Aura's from Soverieginty and Thebes and see if that changes anything

Cyberhawk94
<Fighter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 9, 2018 4:12pm | Report
Cyberhawk94 wrote:

Having a bit of a hard time understanding the issue with Ra bot protections and Void Shield.

It sounds like most of these builds did 300-320 damage, but the first one at the very top (the one I use), did 377 damage per hit, in exchange for being the lowest defense?

an extra ~170 damage on the ultimate plus better autos and a good chance of Sash critting seems worth it to me

If youd like I could run the numbers of some of these builds through the damage formula so you dont have to worry about weird Ra bot interations

The debuff from void shield does not apply to the ra bot. so the second build (that I compared to the first one) has 20 more pen and that one and the first one is like the two that are the once dealing the most damage.

Yeah sure do it, couldn't find one that did it correctly when I googled :P

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 9, 2018 4:14pm | Report
Cyberhawk94 wrote:

If you want, I can run numbers including Aura's from Soverieginty and Thebes and see if that changes anything

Yeah go for it have fun :)

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » February 10, 2018 6:18am | Report
When I am thinking about it, the pen build might actually have been nerfed to hard from the Titan's Bane change. So that DB is slightly better, but I still think I prefer the utility from Void Shield. The aura is pretty strong especially now that hunters are going crit.

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Cyberhawk94 » February 12, 2018 9:02am | Report

So the builds with DB so much more damage, Shifter's vs Void is pretty comparable for the one defensive item.

Past that any further edits for pen or defense sacrifice damage, but that is up to the player if its worth it

Cyberhawk94
<Fighter>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }