Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Gods To Be Added

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Gods To Be Added 42 posts - page 2 of 5
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Brawlerella » May 8, 2013 9:16pm | Report
Nogglez wrote:

Jesus's respawn time would have to be 3 days.

I am pretty sure Athena will be coming soon on a side note.

I really hope she does, and that she's a tank as the speculation says. It's probably too much to hope for to think she might be somewhat clothed.

Brawlerella

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 8, 2013 10:45pm | Report
Brawlerella wrote:

I really hope she does, and that she's a tank as the speculation says. It's probably too much to hope for to think she might be somewhat clothed.

A new tank? YUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!!!1!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Brawlerella » May 9, 2013 7:28am | Report

A new tank? YUUUUUUUUUUUUS!!!!!!!1!

I KNOW RIGHT! This would be a dream come true for me. Not that I've learned all the tanks yet, but I'm working on it.

Brawlerella

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 9, 2013 7:47am | Report
Brawlerella wrote:

I KNOW RIGHT! This would be a dream come true for me. Not that I've learned all the tanks yet, but I'm working on it.

If you wanna try learning tanks you should be fine with Ymir, Sobek and Bacchus. If you are aiming for more damaging tanks probs try Guan Yu and if you wanna be a teamfight inditator try Ares and Hades. And if you wanna be a jerk try Vulcan xD
Anyways I wanna see some more tanks in this game ;)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by coldhotshot » May 9, 2013 8:28am | Report
How to play Vulcan 101
press 2
left click
press 3
left click
press 4
left click
Get kill
press 1

God dam vulcan

Btw, Sobek ftw!!! Hades seems cool too,
Click on my signature to go to my guide!

Other guides:
Fenrir :D

Click on this text to get a signature similar to this one!

coldhotshot

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Brawlerella » May 9, 2013 8:37am | Report

If you wanna try learning tanks you should be fine with Ymir, Sobek and Bacchus. If you are aiming for more damaging tanks probs try Guan Yu and if you wanna be a teamfight inditator try Ares and Hades. And if you wanna be a jerk try Vulcan xD
Anyways I wanna see some more tanks in this game ;)

Right now I'm good with Ymir, passable with Sobek, and terribad with Guan Yu. I'm gonna be working on Bacchus next, and I've been trying Odin out. I'm on a mission to really improve my game lately. I just hit 30 a couple weeks ago and want to start playing ranked, but am a little chicken about it so I'm just LEARNING LEARNING LEARNING!

Brawlerella

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 9, 2013 8:58am | Report
Brawlerella wrote:

Right now I'm good with Ymir, passable with Sobek, and terribad with Guan Yu. I'm gonna be working on Bacchus next, and I've been trying Odin out. I'm on a mission to really improve my game lately. I just hit 30 a couple weeks ago and want to start playing ranked, but am a little chicken about it so I'm just LEARNING LEARNING LEARNING!

Odin currently is the best physical tank, he is pretty awesome with Zeus. As for Sobek I recommend a party with a Xbalanque or Neith, for Guan you have to deal with being less tanky but more damaging than other tanks. As if for Bacchus, he is just an easy and great god (my favorite) you don't have to hit skillshots (abilities easy to land compaired to Ymir's ult for instance) a load of cc and great dps.

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ragingstorm » May 9, 2013 10:01am | Report
Definitely great DPS.
All Hail Queen Storm, Queen Storm, Queen Ragingstorm!
You may call me Miss Storm.

"I have returned to the battlefield of these men, and this time, there will be no more salvation,"~Ragingstorm

BB Coding Queen of Smitefire: In the Olden Days, at least.

Ragingstorm

Prominent (49)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MaysJedi » May 10, 2013 6:30am | Report
Athena better be a phys tank so its like a flipped coin version of her bro Ares. The patch notes datamine says that she can put up a wall.
"MaysJedi is the best jedi in Smite, don't deny it."[color=#ff0000][/color]

MaysJedi

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nogglez » May 10, 2013 4:11pm | Report
MaysJedi wrote:

Athena better be a phys tank so its like a flipped coin version of her bro Ares. The patch notes datamine says that she can put up a wall.

I think Ares is Athena's Half-brother. I'm like 90% sure.
Rep me up if I helped!

Nogglez

Established (19)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }