Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Beware the fat man!! Zhong Kui support?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Beware the fat man!! Zhong Kui support? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SilentSniper69x » September 12, 2015 7:24am | Report
Ok so here is my thought process, Zhong Kui has a slow with his 1, a self heal for sustain with his 2, and a stun with his 3. His passive makes him naturally tanky, and his 3's passive allows for greater lane assist.

So that being said, here is my build i'm currently testing in purchase order. Watcher's gift, Stone of Gia, Mail of Renewal, Hide of the Urchin, Winged Blade, Bulwark of Hope, and than sell watcher's for Ethereal Staff.

My mindset behind this build is what i call "True support". You should be the focus and the shield in front of your damage, they should pick up the kills while you get tons of assists. By building him with almost 4000 health and 2 ways to sustain that health i'm hoping he is just an un-killable cc machine.

what do you guys think?

TL;DR Build him with a ton of health and 20% CDR. Only get assists.
Never underestimate the power of LEEDLE.

SilentSniper69x

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 12, 2015 8:26am | Report
if you are going support you will need to take Sovereignty abd Heartward Amulet as the aura is to good to be missing on your team.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SilentSniper69x » September 12, 2015 8:39am | Report
do you think i should replace bulwark with heartward, but what should i replace for sovereignty?
Never underestimate the power of LEEDLE.

SilentSniper69x

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Moonsyne » September 12, 2015 9:16am | Report
You'd probably want to replace Mail of Renewal. You'd want to move both Sovereignty and Heartward Amulet to be at latest your 2nd and 3rd items after boots. The sustain they give you is just priceless, and also good if you can build them during laning phase.

Having boots is also a must if this is for conquest, as they help you chase kills, escape ganks, get to lane faster, and rotate once you feel comfortable with that strat. If you aren't as comfortable rotating, get Shoes of Focus for the CDR buff. More slows, heals, and stuns. Once you find yourself leaving duo lane more often in order to help feed your Hunter and help other lanes secure kills, Travelers Shoes becomes a must to help you keep up with gold progression thanks to the gold on god hit and more movement speed to rotate with.

Moonsyne

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » September 12, 2015 10:43am | Report
yes bulwark isn't as good as Stone of Gaia IMO (still you should place it as moon said early in your items) the sov could be switched with either Winged Blade or Mail of Renewal (and if you aren't going boots Ethereal Staff however boots are too important in conq)

if you do want some CC removal sometyhing you could switch Hide of the Urchin for a Spirit Robe

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }