Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

2 questions about loki

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » 2 questions about loki 10 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aerodramatic » November 21, 2013 5:27am | Report
By now i have 100+ games with loki, but theres still some things id like to know.
First question is if somehow you are sometimes revealed while invisible. When escaping, i mostly walk completely unpredictable routes, but i still se the enemy exactly behind me, or a sobek hit his dash perfectly. And second is if what you think about lifesteal on loki. The build i use has decent damage but has no lifesteal and i ask myself if it would help me out to put some lifesteal in my build to survive more 1v1. My current build is
Warrior Tabi Hydra's Lament The Executioner Deathbringer Malice and Jotunn's Wrath feel free to comment which item you would replace.
Favourite Gods:
Loki, Fenrir, Tyr, Xbalanque
Favourite roles:
Jungle, fed Adc

Aerodramatic

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 21, 2013 6:34am | Report
I like Loki as a glass canon (without lifesteal), but you could switch out hydras lament with devourer's gloves and see what you think ;)

And I would maybe switch out The Executioner with Titan's Bane, because your main damage is Vanish + aimed strike combo and the the stacks from The Executioner doesn't do much (except for your follow up basic attacks, which if you go Titan's Bane will be fewer).

When it comes to the invisibility thing it's all ppl using "the force"/being lucky. Unless you have Bees! on you. That is the only thing that reveals you (+ towers and phoenixes etc ofc). Also if you have a DOT on you it will show pretty much where you are. Other than that just jedi mind tricks :P
IGN: Marki

Jungle & Support main.

Casually tryharding ranked now and again.

Make fun of my bad plays on Twitch ;)
Is only pixels, why you haf to be mad?

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » November 21, 2013 7:40am | Report
First question: just experienced people predicting your jukes, putting the 20% movespeed buff into the equation, and acting as nessecary. For example, when I'm Hades, I always try to have Blight on Loki, because if he Vanishes, I assume he jukes the other way, wait a bit and face the other way to give a false sense of security, then whip around and use Shroud of Darkness, fearing the Loki and stopping his Vanish.

Second question: No. Loki is a true assassin; or, meant to kill an enemy in roughtly only one second, without them being able to retaliate. I would go Warrior Tabi, Titan's Bane, Hydra's Lament, Jotunn's Wrath, Malice, Deathbringer]], in that order. So, same build, just Titan's instead of Excecutioner and a different order.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 21, 2013 7:51am | Report
Talenhiem wrote:
For example, when I'm Hades, I always try to have Blight on Loki, because if he Vanishes, I assume he jukes the other way, wait a bit and face the other way to give a false sense of security, then whip around and use Shroud of Darkness, fearing the Loki and stopping his Vanish.

Hades is so good vs Loki (PS not sure if you knew this, but you don't need the Blight on a Loki to get him out of Vanish the silence is enough. You don't get the fear ofc, but no more escape from the Loki). :p

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aerodramatic » November 21, 2013 8:43am | Report
Thanks guys for all the answers. I will try out swapping executioner with titans.
And in my opinion its really unfair using the force in smite.
Favourite Gods:
Favourite roles:
Jungle, fed Adc

Aerodramatic

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 21, 2013 9:07am | Report
Aerodramatic wrote:

And in my opinion its really unfair using the force in smite.

Yeah, for us poor regular stormtroopers it's just not fun :(

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creationism » November 21, 2013 11:20am | Report
As a Hades player, I apologize for having so many metachlorines. Its always a laugh for loki ganks against me though because they can ult me and I just turn, use 1->3->ult and win EVERY time.

Creationism

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aerodramatic » November 21, 2013 11:37am | Report

Yeah, for us poor regular stormtroopers it's just not fun :(

Yes. People using the force should be banned.
Favourite Gods:
Favourite roles:
Jungle, fed Adc

Aerodramatic

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BestMinionEver » November 21, 2013 11:43am | Report
#reportedforusingtheforce

Jungle & Support main.

BestMinionEver
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (69)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » November 29, 2013 9:02am | Report
Also, posion damage and stuff can help the enemy "guess" where you are. You know, because of the huge numbers popping up from your direction.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }