Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

What are you ashamed of your country?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » What are you ashamed of your country? 53 posts - page 1 of 6
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » May 17, 2014 2:46am | Report
You can say words post a video or image

I actually feel pretty ashamed that this actually get a golden buzzer

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Pentargonite » May 17, 2014 3:06am | Report
One of our parties (the PVV) is extremely racist and a lot of people support this party. Shameful

Pentargonite

Distinguished (62)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » May 17, 2014 3:59am | Report
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » May 17, 2014 4:56am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

One of our parties (the PVV) is extremely racist and a lot of people support this party. Shameful

Probably this

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » May 17, 2014 5:07am | Report
Our government loves to butt their nose into every elses' business, rather than worry about the problems we have here at home.

Both of the main political parties in this country are essentially the same. They both wear a different mask, but have the same face underneath.

Our government constantly "secretly" spies on its own citizens, other countries, etc and infringes on our rights, and yet constantly talks about protecting our freedoms and such.

I really could go on for a while, but when it comes down to it, I'm ashamed of a lot the government does. Not so much the country, but the people who try to run it and some of the people who live in it.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » May 17, 2014 5:27am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

100% this. both the party and the ignorant glue eaters that support them.

a quote from the party leader when they were in a town that supports them during a rally: DO YOU WANT MORE? OR LESS? PEOPLE FROM MARROKAO?!

the people's reaction was LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESS! and then cheerd him on. he didn't mean just people from marrokao but also muslims which he attacked in the past to.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » May 17, 2014 5:50am | Report
Oh boy... So many things. The current musical taste of most people here is DISGUSTING, and makes me want to vomit. I'll not even post the name of the genre because this will make me ashamed so badly.

And the government. I remember once that someone from the government said: ''We cannot make the World Cup with Hospitals'', and our President is caring more about Haitians than Brazilians itself, WTF.

There is a lot of more stuff, too.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Nex The Slayer » May 17, 2014 6:00am | Report
Pentargonite wrote:

Pretty much all countries have this, sadly. Sweden has "Svenska motstånds rörelsen" (The Swedish Resistance Movement) which don't even try to hide the fact that they are Nazis. But the worst is "Sverige Demokraterna" (The Swedish Democrats) which wasn't founded on racist principles, but the leader of it has openly gone out saying that people from different countries are worth less than others and multiple leading members of it have gotten arrested for racial discrimination. What makes them the worst is that last election they got 10% of the votes, making them the third biggest party in the country -_-

Nex The Slayer

Prominent (37)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » May 17, 2014 6:54am | Report
UKIP and the BNP. They are complete idiots who cannot see the value of interdependence or the intellect and power of other countries' citizens.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » May 17, 2014 7:22am | Report
George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. Oh, and the increasing popularity of rap.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }