Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Typicrawl: Gaiden

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Typicrawl: Gaiden 29 posts - page 2 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dark9171 » August 3, 2014 4:44pm | Report
It was going so well too, Blasphemy thought as the obviously mad man yelled out name of some delusion of his. "They care not for the frailty of minds, Razen, and when the stars are right you shall find out just how wrong you are, but it matters not." A zealot, great, he thinks, as he turns his last eye and mouth toward the shadow clad arrival.

"So you are the forth team member, I am Blasphemy Vegemite, who are you?"

dark9171

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 4, 2014 2:40am | Report
(OOC: Hey guys! Sorry about the wait, welcome to Smitefire, etc.)

Adam stood quietly in the back, leaning against the wall, drumming his fingers against the hilt of his sword. The black coat worn over his school uniform gave him a relaxed, if bored appearance, matching the blank expression on his face.

A few students were either loudly making acquaintances or fighting. It was hard to tell. He let out a breath in irritation.

I'm certain that was five minutes, he thought, silently begging for them to shut up. Maybe six. Only four more minutes to go. He glanced at the clock. Forty seconds? He nearly groaned, desperately wishing for his teammates to show up already.

This was going to be a long day.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 4, 2014 3:04am | Report
DracoKing756 wrote:

Razen looked at Blasphemy, a fitting name seeing as how this twisted warped creature did not follow the Gods of Chaos, the Ruinous powers, "You shall call me Razen the faithful of Khorne! What say you of some outergods? False gods they are! Hollow, hidding behind the frailty of the mind to play their games! WEAK!" he blurted out in disdane showing his rather obvious devotion to his faith.

(Omg you know warhammer? Seems like we both liked the blood god Khorne)

*Mekali stood alone and have no idea what's happening*...

"Well this is unexpected".
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Devampi » August 4, 2014 11:26am | Report
(OOC: welcome to Sf for the ones who are new)

Vamp was standing against one of the pillars in the room. Compared to the others you would think he shouldn't be here because his cloths wasn't an uniform or armor. His clothes looked more like some rags bound together.

He wasn't cheering like a lot of the other students. Instead he was in deep thoughts about the upcoming trails he would need to pass.

Devampi
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sapphiranEternity » August 4, 2014 2:03pm | Report
Ah, you see, that whole "not talk to anybody" thing was working out splendidly! It lowered the chance of confrontation by a large amount, you know.

Cass wasn't sure what would happen if someone DID come over to try and start a conversation.

Probably blood and destruction.

Vaguely, she wondered if she should find her group- But nah! She'd probably be fine as she was. They could come to her, if they wanted her so bad.

sapphiranEternity

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » August 5, 2014 7:29am | Report
a purple blob of psyonic engergy was listening to the... soooo incredibly original speech the teachers gave, while doing that it started to get absorb in thought over his presence as a psyonic elemental. he decided it would be better of he choose a form more fitting to this school setting.

it changed its self into a male humaniod shape while hovering over the ground. he noticed 2 of his teamates were also present somewhere in the area. once i sence the last one i will rally them up. he thought to him self as he was still simply waiting.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Subzero008 » August 5, 2014 3:27pm | Report
Adam was bored. So incredibly bored, he decided to take a more proactive stance on things.

There was one of his teammates standing next to a pillar, who looked...scruffy. Adam walked up to the still bundle of rags and tapped him on the shoulder. "Where are the others?" he asked quietly.

"Hmm?" Vamp replied. "Dunno."

Adam had felt the brief mental prickle of a psionic scan a few minutes earlier, which meant that another teammates was here, unless someone else happened to be both a psion and foolish enough to do the mental equivalent of peeking in their bathroom windows on every single person on the campus. Good. One more to go.

Subzero008

Renowned (112)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » August 9, 2014 4:09pm | Report
( Time to shake this **** up. Or else).

Swiftly and quietly, a strange creature shows up. It's name is Necrolisk, but mostly known as DarkJaw on other planets. He was pretty different; insect-ish and kind of gross. As not... ''Earth-born'', he is still learning the language of these lands.
With a creepy voice, he said:

*Shivers* ''... Terrans. No partners yet. Must wait. Back to evolution chamber. More possible evolutions to study. Must not waste time. ''

A green, glowing and repulsive layer covered Necrolisk. No one could see what was happening inside of it.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Swampmist1142 » August 10, 2014 6:19pm | Report
"WILL THE TEAMS DESIGNATED "TEAM WRECKING BALL" AND "TEAM WARHAMMER" PLEASE MAKE THEIR WAY TO THE DESK FOR COURSE SIGN-UPS!" Says a man in a finely tailored suit A few of you recognize as the vise principal, and the man who came to your homes\dwellings to speak to you about coming to the school that you are currently preparing to attend.

As you begin moving, a few of you are approached by teachers, and are told that you have been assigned a specific class meant to help your natural talents. They where...
Spoiler: Click to view

After selecting your courses, you assemble into teams at the entrance to the school, which is currently filled with a massive, shining portal that hurts to look directly at. You step through, preparing for the task ahead, and trying to acquaint yourselves with your future teammates.
-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-
Dawn: "This entire scenario seems entirely illogical."

Swampmist1142

Remarkable (8)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » August 10, 2014 8:31pm | Report
Soon, a heavy-clad Alfar in her mid-4000s stands proudly in her armor to divert the attention away from her tardiness. Instinctually, she rushed up to people asking them if they were part of "Team Non-Cardinal". At last, she reached a male cyborg, with two hookblades and a sadistic look in his eyes conversing with a cynical archer with a rod that seemed like those of Sol.

She approached them and said: "Why hello there fellows, it is I, the elven lady who you can refer to as TheCommmunistCzar. Tell me good men, are you the SoapSuds, DarkJaw, Natsu, or Siceala that I am searching for? If so, can you tell me where are our two other teammates?" The two seemed to be in a very heated conversation so the ancient warrior of Alfheim decided to come back later.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }