Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Typicrawl: Gaiden

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Typicrawl: Gaiden 29 posts - page 3 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mekali » August 11, 2014 4:58am | Report
"Moments later, a noisy drop pod crashed outside of the adventuring school and distacting everyone by it's noise, soon a man entered in the room with his decorated power armor, a true mark of a warrior blessed by the emperor of mankind, and his golden relic chainsword ready to creep on the flesh, and his iron halo to inspire his allies."

*The Spacemarine Approaches the desk and registered for the upcoming crusade*

He asked "I search for my allies, Greenevers, etc. And i would like to tell my chapter master Raventhor that i'm ready".

After the Spacemarine registered, he awaits in the corner, suddenly he saw dark vile nasty creature with it's green glowing shells, he put his arms steadily to his Golden relic chainsword, ready to draw to break through the creature's flesh, later, the Master Teacher said to halt and calm down, that it is an ally... The Spacemarine stood back and calmly waits...
"The Ravenous Demon Hunter"
"Siganature Made By me"

Mekali

Established (17)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » August 11, 2014 2:56pm | Report
Soon the Alfar, approached a repulsive, green capsule of sorts. She figured some sort of beast was hibernating inside of this, so she knocked pretty loudly on the capsule. An insect-like being emerged from the capsule looking pretty annoyed, but the Alfar didn't seem to care or notice. She was more distracted by its features, it was pretty terrifying, but she talked to it nonetheless. "Hello kind creature, may I ask you, are you part of "Team Non-Cardinal"? The vice principal mentioned a extraterrestrial with your features, but you might be someone of the same race or a sibling of my teammate."
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » August 11, 2014 3:32pm | Report
''Brrr... Some human disturbed Necrolisk's study. Must defend from attacks. ''

The creature opens it's capsule, until it realized that he needed to keep calm, and accept the fact that he is working alonside Terrans.
The creature, then, became astonished with how the allied looked like. Strong, fierce looking.

'' Yes. Necrolisk is. And you are a Terran. Terran anathomy intrigues Nec-''

The alien then looks the Marine-looking Terran. The monster becomes enraged. The image of Marine and Terran technology made Necrolisk remember about his past, the fights against the humans in Char.

''Cannot work with a Marine. Marines are bad. Must anihilate. Must serve the Swarm. ''

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » August 11, 2014 3:53pm | Report
SoapSuds sat in his chair, trying to seem uninterested in all of the commotion coming from outside the room.

However, after some time, his curiosity got the better of him, and he decided he might as well see what is going on.

He walked out of the room and saw his teammate, TheCommunistCzar. He walked over to her, who was watching an incident unfold involving another teammate, Necrolisk.

"What the hell's going on here?" SoapSuds asked.
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » August 11, 2014 4:26pm | Report
The elf thought it was strange that the creature would confuse the former resident of Alfheim with a Midgardian. Her thoughts were interrupted when she suddenly heard the cyborg from before ask the goddess of death what was the matter.

She then saw Dark Jaw glaring and preparing to strike a human. She quickly intervened and asked the alien why he was spiteful towards the human. After he explained the situation, she replied by saying: "Why must you take a violent route towards resolving your problem? Why not save the bashing for the dungeon beasts?"
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » August 13, 2014 8:56am | Report
As all of this was going on, Greenevers, the last of the Ra'zac was silently biding his time. He spends his time looking at his wall, waiting for the perfect moment. He suddenly felt a common presence among the campus.

"It's time..."

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by sapphiranEternity » August 13, 2014 10:10am | Report
Absolutely nobody was actively seeking her out. What was wrong with that? Everything. Not even the damn friendleader ******* bothered trying to find her?

Cass felt absolutely left out. This was terrible!

She groaned, almost audibly, and finally pried herself away from her corner, wandering around to try and find someone. Maybe start with the hooded dude? No, he just gave her a bad feeling... Dread and despair and the like.

With her luck, that meant that he'd be on her team.

sapphiranEternity

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Belsalel » August 13, 2014 3:53pm | Report
Betsalel considers for a while, wondering why they chose a class for him, before marking down Metalsmithing, Shadowmanipulation, and Scouting. When he meets with his group, he gives Razen a appraising look.

Belsalel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » August 16, 2014 2:46pm | Report
The Alfheim turns to her teammates and says, "Well, as we wait for our leader and the vice principal to address us, why don't we talk about our pasts so we get to know more about each other?" The elf was about to speak, but decided not to talk about it. Besides, her teammates didn't look really emotioned to talk either. It must be difficult to make this group interact, she thought.

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }